2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Rooney set an impossible bar for us supporters old enough to remember him breaking through

Not so. As I've posted previously look at the maturity of the 21yr olds at clubs like Arsenal. The bar has been raises by a generation of more level headed players focused on improving their craft rather than dying their hair and behaving like a tit.

It is barely 9 months since he was singing along with the Everton fans after Leicester away so I am pretty sad at how things have turned out. But we absolutely need to make money out of players, especially academy kids, so he won’t be the last decent prospect we move on.

Is this year’s dip second season syndrome? Reaching his ceiling already? Having his head turned? Or him being a divvy and bailing on the club at the first opportunity? We will see.

I am only interested in guys who are going to run themselves into the ground until they puke in order to keep us up. If he doesn’t want to do that … voilà la sortie, Antoine. Fermez la porte en sortant!!! ?

Cannot accept Gordon was/is a victim. Generally fans turned against him because of his behaviour set against his lack of improvement.
To be honest, I’m past caring about this club, it’s players and its fans. It’s just unending misery.

I see the Dyche out squad are already forming. He’ll be another one gone in summer.

We’re a joke.

FnktbRxXwAAljcr

Gordon leaving St James

I heard a strong rumour allegedly Gordon was slating certain players & the team after our last defeat, & Connor Cody told him to shut up & whacked him around the ear hole & the fight had to be broken up & stopped - My nephews son plays in the youth system .....he heard that rumour ?
I heard he’d been slapped by Coady. Ashley Cole was supposed to have given him a slap a few months ago.

Joelinton will be body slamming him in a few weeks.

Well, what does he offer? One headed goal from a corner, which Michael Keane could do,
What a horrific take.

We don't score or create goals because our two holding midfielders?

Not Gordon who's got 7 goals and 3 assists in 70 games or whatever it is?
Exactly what do Gueye and Onana hold in the midfield? Today's game is all about pace and attacking players, you certainly can't tackle anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.