2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for a dingles fan like you to tell us how we support the blues. I see so many of your brexit fc fans wanting Everton to be relegated out of spite and envy in your beehole end forum.

And no need for you to have pop at a fan from another club, for what was a positive post by him.

It’s fans like you that give us a bad name.

There’s been fans from Leeds, Burnley, Villa etc on here of late and nearly all of them have spoke well & with respect.

I welcome it. Perhaps you could show some respect in return.

Dont half think people fume over this fellow is uncalled for... We should have got him last season instead of frank judging by his record in the prem and as a manager i really dont think he will be as bad as some folk make out... Am not arsed how we play as long as we survive ?

he wasn’t in the running and he got sacked for being crap that’s why we’ve hired him

gravy-food.gif
Top and tail those green beans ffs. lol

Still think Bielsa was the better option. Hearing that the deal is still 2025. That's a terrible deal we've just consigned ourself to midtable obscurity on the medium term.
I dream of mid table obscurity at the moment rather than bottom of the table having the fingers pointed at us and laughing that we've been getting for the last 2years.

People seem to think he has more in his locker than what he showed at Burnley, that's solely based on interviews where he has said he picks a team that will give him the best chance to win, that doesn't really explain why he played the exact same way during his decade at Burnley.
He got Burnley into Europe. Don't forget that

Status
Not open for further replies.