2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get the negativity if I'm being honest. I wanted Bielsa but I also wanted us to go down in a blaze of glory if we were to go down. Dyche is easily the most sensible and logical choice we could've possibly made. I compare him to Howe pre-Newcastle. The goal is safety, Dyche did that with a far worse team for a long time eventually before the wheels fell off with absolutely no money.

Look at it this way since Moyes, we've had Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce, Silva, Ancelotti, Benitez and Lampard. In that list Carlo is obviously one of the best to ever do it and Allardyce was a pure firefighter with a team that was far too good for him but other than that I would say Dyche has proved he's a far better manager that all the others quite easily, Silva is a better manager as of now but when he was here he just wasn't ready for a club of our size then.

We might not play the most attacking football we've ever seen under Dyche but did we under any of those previous managers aside from Martinez who was effectively attacking because he couldn't defend. Dyche makes us solid, we need attackers in regardless of the manager, as much as I don't like the deal for Arnautovic I think a player like him under Dyche will probably do really well for us if he can stay fit, get a winger in as well when we sell Gordon and we could be alright.

I take it at least a fair number of people in here have watched this?

Is it worth it? I'm working at the moment so don't have the time / concentration level to take it in.

No

It’s Sunday league basics, 442, stop the passing lane to prevent the opposition quickly passing around you. Shift all to one side to where the attack is but be wary of a long switch to the other side. If so, retrace quicky

Get a lot of people in the box to block shots

And that’s it summed up

Estate agent: :"So as you can see, it is a well appointed space with en-suite arrangements."

Potential buyer: "Errm. It's a tent with a bucket. We'll leave it thanks."

That's what selling the club to players and agents will end up like now.
That or "yeah we can sign/sell the estate tomorrow", and then it turns out it had 4 different owners, 3 of them want different prices and one is somehow put in a headlock by the potential buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.