2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

I take it at least a fair number of people in here have watched this?

Is it worth it? I'm working at the moment so don't have the time / concentration level to take it in.

Just give it back to Frank and let Frank play his style of football, losing 6-1 every game for the next 6 months if needed. Going down either way.
that style of football? Playing between the CBs and GK then the inevitable hoof as theyre closed down? Slow awful build up

The first thing he did was told the players he would not accept anything less than 100%. If you weren’t up for it you were out the door. He had one to one meetings with the players and asked them all to name the trouble makers in the squad - made them think about their behaviour and standards. He asked them why they accepted that slacking off and challenged them to self police the dressing room. He established a culture which elevated them beyond their levels and had us winning at United, Liverpool, City, Arsenal, Chelsea and playing you off the park at your place. That sounds to me a lot better than getting beat at home by Southampton, Wolves and Leicester like you lot have.

Hang on, has any manager ever rocked up and said "yeah, less than 100% is fine"?

Secondly, you saying he's a grass?

The worst thing about this appointment over Bielsa is that most of our squad will be delighted they don't have to work as hard as Leeds players did getting paid less than half as much.
Uninspiring, depressing af appointment.
'But he'll keep us up' based on no evidence other than hard earned backs to the wall draws from harder hungrier players. Half our squad probably think they're above him.
Life's too short. I'd rather we went down swinging and playing Bielsaball in the Championship(presuming he couldn't get a tune out of them sooner) and fighting for a promotion than playing Dycheball in the Prem, scraping draws and holding on by our fingernails, bored.
I'm bored already.
That’s great but Bielsa doesn’t want it, so……

It's just so rubbishly Everton.

Everyone was laughing at the list of managers linked with us. Moyes, Ferguson, Rooney, Allardyce and Dyche. We get linked with gash because we appoint gash.

We lurch from panicked appointment to panicked appointment with no foresight or plan.

Just think, we'll be able to spend in the summer and that bollock head is likely to be bringing in the next generations Josh Brownhill and Ashley Westwood with that money.

Trapped to watch boring football and win nothing instead of watching interesting football and winning nothing.

This is exactly what we need, and many of our fans have their heads in the sand and wont accept our situation.

We need all this what this chap says.
I do think our players have been giving 100% though. They're just crap.

I'm not actually bothered whether it was Dyche or Bielsa, but people need to accept that this time it's not the players just not trying. They are simply rubbish.

Dyche will get them organsied and hopefully that will tighten us up at the back. It's still be all about sitting deep, last-ditch defending, because those are the type of defenders we have, they can't get on the front foot because they have no pace.

He then needs to find a way for us to spark and get goals in attack, where new players are needed.

It's just so rubbishly Everton.

Everyone was laughing at the list of managers linked with us. Moyes, Ferguson, Rooney, Allardyce and Dyche. We get linked with gash because we appoint gash.

We lurch from panicked appointment to panicked appointment with no foresight or plan.

Just think, we'll be able to spend in the summer and that bollock head is likely to be bringing in the next generations Josh Brownhill and Ashley Westwood with that money.

Trapped to watch boring football and win nothing instead of watching interesting football and winning nothing.

100% this, why do we bother?

What, ginger and defensive? Without even Moyes' track-record of finding and developing some decent players.

Also, Moyes was still a failure. 11 years at a club the size of Everton, being allowed to run everything the way you want should result in a trophy or two. Even in this era. Look at some of the teams that won some during the last 20 years.

Low standards FC.

So you wouldn't swap our current position for the Moyes years of regularly getting into Europe???

Status
Not open for further replies.