Marcelo Bielsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect? Did we see any of that on the football pitch?

What kind of values? Did we see any of that on the football pitch?

What I saw was a team with low work ethic and morale, and who had zero intensity and will to win the duels. A team that consisted of individuals, and not a collective that fought for each other.

So I'm really just curious.
Nonsense. Did you question the political affiliation of Big Sam, Benitez, Silva, etc, or is it just this fella?

Whilst bielsa’s first season in the premier league was impressive, didn’t Chris Wilder at Sheff Utd achieve something similar. Bielsa did not achieve the impossible. Staying in this league year after year is a more impressive feat for a recently promoted side. He had to be replaced for that to happen.

….it’s a massive bonus if he’s turned us down.

The indication is Moshiri is the only one pushing for Bielsa. Let’s not forget, Moshiri is the one who brought in Benitez.

Bielsa is exactly who we don’t need, the fact Moshiri wants him should be enough proof.

Everton fans should start a ‘Not Bielsa’ petition.

Supposedly having doubts that the present squad will not be up to his style of play.
Someone ought to tell him that the squad won't be changing much over the next few days and should give us a wide berth.

….it’s a massive bonus if he’s turned us down.

The indication is Moshiri is the only one pushing for Bielsa. Let’s not forget, Moshiri is the one who brought in Benitez.

Bielsa is exactly who we don’t need, the fact Moshiri wants him should be enough proof.

Everton fans should start a ‘Not Bielsa’ petition.
Majority of the fans prefer him. Good luck in your petition.

….he’s the wrong Manager at any time.
I think Bielsa is a natural fit for what Everton are as a club.

Unfortunately we've gone so far away from our core characteristics that we can't play aggressive high tempo football. We don't have the players to play Bielsa ball, but I think his style is what we should aspire towards.

I don't want to see another slow build up, short passing sideways and back, Everton team ever again.

What do you expect? Did we see any of that on the football pitch?

What kind of values? Did we see any of that on the football pitch?

What I saw was a team with low work ethic and morale, and who had zero intensity and will to win the duels. A team that consisted of individuals, and not a collective that fought for each other.

So I'm really just curious.

Just because we saw that doesn't mean he didn't understand all those things? You can't always transfer what you want onto the pitch. The players aren't AI.

Have to say I'm relieved as really didn't want to see Bielsa at Goodison in a couple of week's time. Always thought it seemed unlikely but is Dyche really the best you can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.