Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Bielsa I wonder if the thinking is...

Get him in now.
Write off Arsenal and Liverpool.
Give him three weeks of his fitness sessions etc for Leeds and Villa at Goodison come 18th February.

That’s him.

That’s the man I want. Bring him to me Farhad lol

Knows the Bielsa way for being in the ranks when he was there, went to Huddersfield and turned them into unlikely promotion chasers, doing the same with West Brom.

Has a feel of Marco Silva to it, I just like.
Guardiola rates him. Bielsa rates him.

No doubt he'll be a car crash if he comes, then go and manage Norwich into the Europa League.

Do you remember going a while month without a shot on target? Do you remember being 19th or 20th on every positive footballing measure except grinding out turgid points here and there? Do you remember Sammy Lee's smacked arse of a face gurning on the touchline while gravy chops looked smugly on at the utter turd we played week after week?
Finished 8th...remember them days slapnuts?

I hate to be so short-term but we must select a manager that can suceed with the players we have. That coupled with an ambitious manager likely rules out 50% of the so called shortlist. No to Bielsa, Dyche, Allardyce, Periera, Big Dunc, Rooney
Possible yes to Corberan, Tadesco, Marcello

FnMZXHcXEAMyfNs.png

A surprise entrant coming in from Leipzig tomorrow on the most appropriate airline going.

Status
Not open for further replies.