Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would honestly just get Moyes, he is one loss away from the sack at West Ham still, if he knows whats good for him he will flee
laughing-hysterically.gif

And the ones linked with prem experience either have multiple relegations (Dyche) or were deemed not good enough by rivals (Bielsa).

Corberan would be like Moyes appointed, young, hungry up and comer who would get results in my opinion

I wouldn't be adverse to it in the summer if the club had done their homework and determined he was the man to take us forward, I just think in our current position its a lot of pressure on a novice manager to come in and get instant results in a relegation scrap with also a civil war between fans and the board going on.

And the ones linked with prem experience either have multiple relegations (Dyche) or were deemed not good enough by rivals (Bielsa).

Corberan would be like Moyes appointed, young, hungry up and comer who would get results in my opinion
Corberan got sacked after an unprecedented craptime at Olympiakos.

Every manager (eventually) has their struggles.

When Lampard was appointed there was nobody available at the time that I thought would do a good job. Sadly feel the same again.

Status
Not open for further replies.