2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess no one wants to be in a toxic changing room.

No one knows the details of how toxic it is right now, but naturally when you’re on a run like we’re on, it’s expected that it’s gonna be poor.

The players have the expectancy to at least be professional and try, but I know I’ve been in toxic working environments and ids not always that simple.

Not defending him, I’d just like to know why he’s been sent away, if it’s cause he challenged Lampard or his attitude wasn’t brought into question.
Apparently him Gueye kicked off, Gueye apologised and he hasn’t.

I’ll be happy if he leaves, he’s an awful footballer and should never have been brought in.

Just typical of this club over paying for below average premier league players

Yeah I was thinking the same about how things were at Chelsea for him. Pretty sure he had a big fallout with Rudiger, and stopped selecting him. After he got sacked and Tuchel came in, Rudiger was back in the side… and playing some his best football.
First, I think AD is acting like a brat, but this is Chelsea in replay:

- He was criticized for insufficient tactical instructions
- Poor man-management of the players
- Openly criticize the players in the media

Sitting off during the pre match warm up against City. Great attitude that. He’s only had a handful of decent games since he signed. Good riddance.

I'm going to guess at what happened here.

remember at the start of 2021-22 under FSW he was doing well, to be fair. FSW had given him the remit to get forward and he was doing well. At one point he had the most ground covered in the entire PL.

Then he got hurt.

Then he came back and Frank used him a lot in a double pivot with Allan, I guess out of necessity, or whatever. Since we were/are crap defensively, and Allan was old, he had an impossible and unsatisfying (to him) job. He ran himself into the ground.

So he started to sulk.

Not to excuse him. I agree he's a problem child now and he needs jettisoning. But if I were to look at it from his perspective this is maybe it.

Apparently him Gueye kicked off, Gueye apologised and he hasn’t.

I’ll be happy if he leaves, he’s an awful footballer and should never have been brought in.

Just typical of this club over paying for below average premier league players

Exactly. What we deserve though.

Mad, we thought at £20m we’d got a bargain. Absolutely charlatan.
when you see some of the signings others have made for a fraction, really makes you angry.

remember at the start of 2021-22 under FSW he was doing well, to be fair. FSW had given him the remit to get forward and he was doing well. At one point he had the most ground covered in the entire PL.

Then he got hurt.

Then he came back and Frank used him a lot in a double pivot with Allan, I guess out of necessity, or whatever. Since we were/are crap defensively, and Allan was old, he had an impossible and unsatisfying (to him) job. He ran himself into the ground.

So he started to sulk.

Not to excuse him. I agree he's a problem child now and he needs jettisoning. But if I were to look at it from his perspective this is maybe it.
even when I knew it was lampards fault I knew it was benitez. no more chelsea cast offs please. A novichok of a club.

Then he got hurt.

So he started to sulk.

He's got absolutely no right to sulk and he has most certainly not run himself into the ground for us. He's had maybe half a dozen good games for us in 3 years. I would imagine that he's a bit fed up of not getting a game when we're having the same problems every week, but he's proved plenty of times that he's not the answer to our problems so he can't feel too hard done by. He's shown beyond doubt that he's a crap footballer, now it seems he's a crap professional too.

Like a lot of these losers, gets another chance with a new manager. Probably even take up his one year extension option. Can’t bear it. Sell, release whatever but just do it as soon as possible. Not part of the future, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.