2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, but it's not your fault it feels ok to say that...30 years of managed decline will do that to a person.
Name a manager we could attract who turns things around? Look at the state of the favourites list, do you really think things are going to change overnight? I want us to be successful more than anyone, simply stating being mid table for a season would be ok isn’t some mad take?

I know we say our players are crap and yes the squad has some major deficiencies but if you look at our players in today's team is it really a one win in thirteen team? I think it's at least partly on his tactics and horrific inability to manage a game in game and partly on the board for stripping the team of goals and recruiting godawfully. He has to go I am not even convinced we stay up even then but we give our selves more of a chance. Lamps strikes me as too much of a nice guy we need someone who demands and sets standards and knows how to set up a team that's hard to beat. Fear this owner has just decided they aren't aren't spending more on managers and players, ironic the one manager we are sticking with might be one of the worst. But if they don't remove him and buy players, it will cost him a lot more in relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.