2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
This simpleton has been costing us for years. Fancy standing on one side of the side of the goal like that, against the best in the business from free kicks. Just stand in the middle of the goal you absolute moron.
This is a poor take in my opinion. The blame for the goal is with Gordon. You can't give away a free kick in a position like that for Ward-Prowse and expect him not to score. Not Pickford fault.

Lad if you don’t think the first choice keeper for the national team isn’t a target for the top clubs in this league then you’re seriously deluded
English keepers yes. Quality all round. Why there isnt only 3 or 4 english keepers in the premier league? Pickford isnt even the best of the bunch No one at the top clubs apart Arsenal. Newcastle will get a better one in the near future and it wont be Pickford.

This simpleton has been costing us for years. Fancy standing on one side of the side of the goal like that, against the best in the business from free kicks. Just stand in the middle of the goal you absolute moron.
From the Street end I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Pickford standing way over on the left with a massive gap on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.