New Everton Stadium Discussion

My take on this moment is that I've just been to two away games city and united and wow they're stadiums are amazing we need this and I'm praying everything goes to plan even with this nutter in charge, by god didn't realize how far behind we were off pitch . he's got the stadium getting built but he's a mad man with the running of the club it's a nightmare when we should be buzzing flipping Everton that

My take on this moment is that I've just been to two away games city and united and wow they're stadiums are amazing we need this and I'm praying everything goes to plan even with this nutter in charge, by god didn't realize how far behind we were off pitch . he's got the stadium getting built but he's a mad man with the running of the club it's a nightmare when we should be buzzing flipping Everton that

You’re not wrong mate.

Saw on Twitter earlier an article about United looking at redeveloping their stadium. It would mean them having to find an alternative home for a period. Quite a few of their fans were suggesting our new stadium. I could almost see this happening because of our financial position. The humiliation

Humiliation? United are arguably the biggest
club in the world - if negotiated well it would bring ridiculous commercial value. Literally ask for 70% of all match day revenue.

But it would never happen anyway. No way would mancs play home games in Liverpool haha.

Edit: I hope it does. Seeing the other lot seething over finding out they and other away fans use our pubs before away games (which they've done for forever) would make my day.

Fair enough, with it being essentially a key local pub in the gay town of Liverpool I thought you where making slight homophobic undertones.
No.

Does the fact many members here frequent gay bars bother you? Because that would be homophobic. A mere mention of the Lisbon, which we have done since 2007, does not constitute homophobia.

We reserve the right to be as camp as we bloody well like without being accused of homophobia by people who do not understand the context.

Now. Back to topic please.

club in the world - if negotiated well it would bring ridiculous commercial value. Literally ask for 70% of all match day revenue.

But it would never happen anyway. No way would mancs play home games in Liverpool haha.

Edit: I hope it does. Seeing the other lot seething over finding out they and other away fans use our pubs before away games (which they've done for forever) would make my day.
Their fans certainly wouldn’t want to go to city’s ground. We’re the best available option.

No.

Does the fact many members here frequent gay bars bother you? Because that would be homophobic. A mere mention of the Lisbon, which we have done since 2007, does not constitute homophobia.

We reserve the right to be as camp as we bloody well like without being accused of homophobia by people who do not understand the context.

Now. Back to topic please.

Apologies, saying I'll come round to bum you and using a gay bar as some sort of clique school boy humour is fine and accounted as camp. Got it.

Apologies, saying I'll come round to bum you and using a gay bar as some sort of clique school boy humour is fine and accounted as camp. Got it.
We welcome everyone here and are inclusive. We instantly ban for racism and homophobia.

We do not ban people for having a sense of humour on the whim of the permanently offended so yes, schoolboy humour is tolerated. We do not apologise for that.

No idea, however, £500m was the price quoted for the construction of it. The entire build, inclusive of design would be much more expensive. Was ~£100m just to fill in the dock. That would be classed as remediation work, not construction.
I thought the entire development was included when the £500M figure was widely reported? That was what we were hearing from industry articles.

I suppose the Goodison legacy costs are being thrown in by Moshiri too, which will be £85M. It sounded like he was inflating the figure for the stadium to make a political point to me. It's strange we're hearing for the first time about a 50% increase for the whole stadium process.

Also, how much is Meis and his company getting for the design?

Behave you clown. Do t
You have no pride?

Was bad enough allowing Moyes to carry on managing us after he'd signed for United but this would be absolutely humiliating.