January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so defensive against billy? Are you a relative ( genuine question )
Im not defensive against Billy so much as i fully understand this mess we find ourselves in today is not of his making, week after week Farhad digs a bigger hole for himself
He isn't just an employee though he's the chairman of the football club, of course he had a say on benitez, he could have been against it, but if he REALLY pushed against it, he wouldn't have been hired.
Farhad just rides over anyone, look at tomorrow, he has allready said he isnt interested in what we have to say
He's a rat and should be the very first person to go
He kept us ever present in the Premier League and found someone to pay for Bramley Moore

The point you are making, but you don't even realise your doing it, is the owner is doing stuff off his own back and refusing to allow the chairman to run the club.
This is why we are in this mess.

Thats not my point at all but why doesn't he walk then?

If he loves the club so much but he knows the owner won't let him make it better why doesn't he walk away so someone who can stand up to the owner can take over?

I'll give you a 6 figure reason why he won't.
He proved he was fit to do it before Farhad turned up

Did he?

Pray tell what exactly had he proved he was fit for?

Running the club into millions of pounds worth of debt?

And letting a 18 year old boy take the blame for him having to be sold to pay the debt because kenwright is too much of a coward to admit to the fan base he messed up?

Lying to the fans?

Insulting the fans?

Selling off every asset the club had?

Refusing to have the club have a new stadium built on the kings Dock because it ment hed have to have less power at the club? (Which would of probably lead to us to of being taken over instead of city)

Tried to convince the fan bade to move to a shed in kirby?

Tying down martinez to a stupid 5 year deal, so that we couldn't afford to sack him as he dragged us closer and closer to relegation?

Making terrible business decision after terrible business decision? (That 10 year kitbag deal ffs)

What has he proven?

I'll tell you what, nothing. Everything you could possibly attribute to him being a good chairman is down to moyes literally taking over the club.

Win tomorrow gives us slight hope, lose and i really think the game is up

I honestly think a win does a lot more than that to be fair.

If we win, I think we stay up. Southampton will be down. We will need around 32/33 points. We will be much closer.

I think it will be around 2-4 points that separates most teams, so each 3 is massive.

If we win, I think we stay up. Southampton will be down. We will need around 32/33 points. We will be much closer.

I think it will be around 2-4 points that separates most teams, so each 3 is massive.
Yeah we can go above Leeds in 14th, its certainly three from eight

It would be like a dream if we could put together a little 3 game winning run or something. Starting tomorrow.

Win tomorrow gives us slight hope, lose and i really think the game is up
Of course I am praying for a win but we are now catching Saints at a good time after two morale boosting wins and with two additions meanwhile we have added nobody and are in turmoil. And I am still worried Frank doesn't get it, we set up with 433 tomorrow I'm very worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.