2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he good enough for the SPL?
Think he’ll do really well in the spl, he’s got the energy and the graft in him, his technique has held him back at PL level but will still surpass most he plays with or against. If he stays motivated and isn’t disheartened by the step down he could genuinely be one of the better players in Scotland.

When he turns out against pub teams like Livingstone he will shine like a star. I wish him well. On the other hand if this Rangers move is all made up and he is staying. I will be sorely disappointed.

When he turns out against pub teams like Livingstone he will shine like a star. I wish him well. On the other hand if this Rangers move is all made up and he is staying. I will be sorely disappointed.
Two of our midfielders are out for a while

I don't know how we can sell him this window

Because he's better than Doucoure and more ready for the PL than a youth player?
Better than doucoure? Is he? Based on what? They're both useless but I'd rather have doucoure then Davies.

More ready for the pl than a youth player, yes he's more experienced but hes awful, he doesn't offer nothing, so again why is this experience more important than a youth kid who would be able to bring the same uselessness to the squad.

I'd sell him if any bid, loan or perm come in for him.

He isn’t good enough to play Premier League football. A transfer to Rangers appears to be an ideal move, he will play regularly, he will be a good player at that level where he will have a bit more time, his aggressive style will make him a fan favourite and he will get to play in Europe. If he does well he might secure a transfer back to England. We get him off the payroll and a few quid into the bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.