Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues,

Just a thread to wish you and all your families a very merry Christmas and healthy new New Year.

Thank you to everyone who visits and contributes to this little corner of the Everton internet - whether you lurk on the sidelines, or post, we appreciate it. Nice one.

When the world feels like it's gone off its rocker, at least this place offers some continuity. Or something.

Eat, drink and be merry, until until Everton return boxing day...

Have a good one.
This place certainly offers continuity of people of their rockers. Myself included.

Merry Christmas everton chums.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Big thanks to:
  • all the mods for trying their best to keep the GoT train on the tracks year round. (with little thanks)
  • the drone lads and the others who post regular photo updates on progress down at BM.
  • Everyone's favourite kitchen fitter, always entertaining.
  • @carlos21, the undisputed king of rep. Now and forever.
  • @4737carlin for the consistent entertainment in the board/Moshiri/Kenwright threads. I genuinely admire your commitment. Cheers.
  • Everyone else. You're the reason this is the most active forum for Everton on the internet. My wish for 2023 is that the lurkers post more. (unless it's about Andrew Tate.)
I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas have a wonderful time. Personally, I'll be on the kitchen all day so won't enjoy it as much as boxing day. (Until Everton undoubtedly ruin that too.)

Cheers everyone.

Mike.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Big thanks to:
  • all the mods for trying their best to keep the GoT train on the tracks year round. (with little thanks)
  • the drone lads and the others who post regular photo updates on progress down at BM.
  • Everyone's favourite kitchen fitter, always entertaining.
  • @carlos21, the undisputed king of rep. Now and forever.
  • @4737carlin for the consistent entertainment in the board/Moshiri/Kenwright threads. I genuinely admire your commitment. Cheers.
  • Everyone else. You're the reason this is the most active forum for Everton on the internet. My wish for 2023 is that the lurkers post more. (unless it's about Andrew Tate.)
I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas have a wonderful time. Personally, I'll be on the kitchen all day so won't enjoy it as much as boxing day. (Until Everton undoubtedly ruin that too.)

Cheers everyone.

Mike.
All the best mate, lets hope for XMas joy on the 26th

Christmas isn't a great time of the year for me for a number of reasons but after all the shock of the pandemic then now the cost of living it's been a hard year for many of us and probably will be next year. Then we have Everton on top of all that!! So all Id like to say to everyone, whatever you are doing please just enjoy your Christmas with your family/friends. Merry Xmas, Simon.

Blues,

Just a thread to wish you and all your families a very merry Christmas and healthy new New Year.

Thank you to everyone who visits and contributes to this little corner of the Everton internet - whether you lurk on the sidelines, or post, we appreciate it. Nice one.

When the world feels like it's gone off its rocker, at least this place offers some continuity. Or something.

Eat, drink and be merry, until until Everton return boxing day...

Have a good one.
No falling snow, bloody global warming. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.