2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's being highly selective. You look at the whole picture. Last season, to this.

Also, one of those last 3 was filled with the players from last. Coincidentally also our biggest defeat of the season.
Yes its selective but its a bit of a concern. We dont have enough points on the board so overall we need to get better to avoid relegation

But that's being highly selective. You look at the whole picture. Last season, to this.

Also, one of those last 3 was filled with the players from last. Coincidentally also our biggest defeat of the season.
Last season was split into parts. Start off well, went awful, got a little less awful, went awful and then a little less and we got safe.

It's been in the 'little less awful' stage for a while

I mean, everyone can agree there, not sure we can point that at the defensive stability though.
Its where I disagree. 'defensive stability' isn't having defenders that throw themselves at everything and a goalie who makes wonder saves. That's unsustainable. Limiting chances through a team wide system is sustainable as it will help out those defenders and goalies when they're not making wonder blocks/saves

No we didn't. It's why we nearly got relegated. And were one place above that zone now.

Okay... so argue the point then.

From that article:

Reflecting on where Everton currently are, Lampard said: "We are much more solid defensively than what we were last year, and we are much more resilient. We are harder to play through in the middle of the park.

This man does not have a clue

Digne against Lincoln in the cup 3 years ago. To be honest I can’t think of the last time we had a free kick around the edge of the box. Couldn’t tell you who’d take it if we had one.
That was a great strike, good shout.

Yes it’d probably be Gordon hitting the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.