2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably our most sellable asset. Iwobi might tempt someone on early season form, but Pickford is the one real desirable player we have. Less said about Gordon the better.

So I think he'll be gone in the summer regardless.
We could sell him and buy a replacement and another player too, definitely our most valuable player

Paul Parker's latest comments.. lol

I continue to find the agenda against Jordan Pickford to be absolutely staggering.
I thought his comments were a bit much considering England reached the final of the Euros and the semi-finals of the World Cup with Jordan Pickford between the sticks.

"It is very difficult to go far in the major tournaments if your goalkeeper is average. But England hasn’t had a world-class goalkeeper since David Seaman. He was a top goalkeeper and Jordan Pickford is not. It’s as simple as that"

I thought his comments were a bit much considering England reached the final of the Euros and the semi-finals of the World Cup with Jordan Pickford between the sticks.

"It is very difficult to go far in the major tournaments if your goalkeeper is average. But England hasn’t had a world-class goalkeeper since David Seaman. He was a top goalkeeper and Jordan Pickford is not. It’s as simple as that"
The idea flapper Seaman was world class beggars' belief

Pretty sure Jordan won some kind of award in the last world cup

Equally was outstanding in the euros.

Most neutrals I speak to rate him as England no 1 it's only the press that have an agenda. Wonder why

Danny Murphys comments are mental

The agenda against Pickford is becoming really embarrassing even the shot today that smashed against the crossbar instead of berating the defenders for not doing their job it was Pickford was beaten all ends up there. Well he wasn't actually because it hit the bar. The nonsense spouted by supposed media experts is mind boggling.

Yeah that's the one I forgot about the 1/4 against Brazil but you're right there lobbed again. Once again world class my arse.
The most annoying comparison with keepers is the lack of respect for big Nev. Just because he was starting to fade when the prem started. The best keeper in my lifetime. And fantastic to see him roll back the years in the 95 final.

One of very few genuine world class players we've had. But you speak to any fans pre sky they'll tell you the same. As I'm sure you already know

Status
Not open for further replies.