2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why sack another Manager when sacking him means paying another manager multi million dollar package? Why not just use that money to get us more attacking threat?

FL is a good coach. he manage to bring the best out from Iwobi, of all players. And squeeze some really good performance from some subpar players last season - they didn't perform well every single game but enough to get us some points.

This season - Formation wise, he is playing to what the fans have been screaming for. 3 in midfield. On occasion he used 3 at the back due to lack of midfield options. His tactics and substitution looks very odd at times - but it has been hit and miss.

For the group of players we have, we are supposed to be where we are. I mean, what should we expect, we sold Richarlison but bought average players in. DCL kept getting injured and our option is only a 5'9 Second Striker. Don't forget all the other injuries we have as well.

A) I've heard of two of those. B) I'm pretty sure second-from-last got sacked from Chelsea after winning the Champions League.

Think I need to find you an illegal streaming link to Pulp Fiction or something... ?
B) No that was Robert Di Nero’s cousin, as for Pulp Fiction and more modern day films and actors I’d swerve most of them for a good old black/white film, most of which can’t be bettered by today’s all action over the top rubbish, but Colonel each to their own, I’m just settling down to watch “Pick Upon South Street” with Richard Widmark and the great Thelma Ritter and a great piano background music playing “ Again, This Couldn’t Happen Again”, all that’s missing from that is Vic Damone singing the song. Ah you can’t beat going way back into the past now and again.
Where’s my remote so I can go back there for a couple of hours!!

Why sack another Manager when sacking him means paying another manager multi million dollar package? Why not just use that money to get us more attacking threat?

FL is a good coach. he manage to bring the best out from Iwobi, of all players. And squeeze some really good performance from some subpar players last season - they didn't perform well every single game but enough to get us some points.

This season - Formation wise, he is playing to what the fans have been screaming for. 3 in midfield. On occasion he used 3 at the back due to lack of midfield options. His tactics and substitution looks very odd at times - but it has been hit and miss.

For the group of players we have, we are supposed to be where we are. I mean, what should we expect, we sold Richarlison but bought average players in. Dominic Calvert-Lewin kept getting injured and our option is only a 5'9 Second Striker. Don't forget all the other injuries we have as well.
Because if we don’t sack him we’re going to the championship. Simple. Please bookmark this that way if we do keep him. We can go back on this.

Give it a rest, you utter bore.

He`s going nowhere and you posting, your non stop drivel, isn`t going to get him the sack.
Will be in the championship then ? Lol
Wait until reality sets in.
Your hopes and dreams will slowly crumble.
Please doubt me there’s no better feeling then
“I told you so”.

So, you’re a poet now lol
Lampard lamp championship stamp
Rub the lamp and make your wish
Got rid of Richarlison replaced with mcfish
Zero threat in attack Maupay target man tall as shaq.
We stick Frank we go to champ we need a manager with expertise.

Admin don’t ban me McNeil just a squeal immature buck a little Bambi.
Dom is broken in need of repair
Stick with Frank and Kev despair despair despair

For the group of players we have, we are supposed to be where we are. I mean, what should we expect, we sold Richarlison but bought average players in. Dominic Calvert-Lewin kept getting injured and our option is only a 5'9 Second Striker. Don't forget all the other injuries we have as well.

Why is he a good coach? Because iwobi has become better than useless?

Frank has a worse record than that kopite benetiz but because he ‘gets us’ that’s ok

He’s a woeful coach and the evidence shown by the points shows it.

Should have been relieved of his duties two weeks ago but this board is probably the worst in the league and worst we’ve had in our history. Full of Jobs for the boys and Romantic old fools. Amateur hour every where.

Why is he a good coach? Because iwobi has become better than useless?

Frank has a worse record than that kopite benetiz but because he ‘gets us’ that’s ok

He’s a woeful coach and the evidence shown by the points shows it.

Should have been relieved of his duties two weeks ago but this board is probably the worst in the league and worst we’ve had in our history. Full of Jobs for the boys and Romantic old fools. Amateur hour every where.

Would you rather pay another manager millions instead of signing another player, even when facing FFP?

So the plan is to take the risk to get another manager in to coach a bunch of players he doesn't want and give that new manager nearly 0 funding because we've spent most of it on the previous manager. Instead of really, just sign 2 good attacking players.

Or the cycle of giving that new manager more funding in the next season to sign 6-8 new players, only to sack him 5 months later?

Status
Not open for further replies.