7,000 North Stand (upper and lower)
3,000 away (upper and lower)
8,000 East (upper)
5,000 East (lower)
7,000 West (upper)
5,000 West (lower)
48,000 total
4.5k exec, premium, media

Don't want to burst your bubble after all that counting mac but i'm pretty sure there will be less seats in the lower west than the lower east as you have the tunnel, benches, premium and lodge seating. :oops:

Shall I bring my abacus?

Don't want to burst your bubble after all that counting mac but i'm pretty sure there will be less seats in the lower west than the lower east as you have the tunnel, benches, premium and lodge seating. :oops:

Shall I bring my abacus?

Yes please mate lol

Yeah mate my numbers were slightly out but I was short for some reason by a few thousand so I just done a basic roundup of where they'll be numbers wise.

The front section of the Stand will be rail seating so I reckon about 4/5k of it. I'm not sure if the seats are fixed or if you have a chance to to sit down tbh mate @Jacko93 do you know if the seats will be fixed or would people be able to stand and then decide to sit?
As far as I am aware, the seats are locked into whatever position they are in. So if its standing, you can't sit. Also, with the plan for a mid riser, allowing capacity increase by doubling the rows, that would mean you couldn't drop the seat anyway. This isn't definate though, just an assumption on my part.

Because it is still a single tier stand.

The break in the stand is for the back of the safe standing. People in the first row of the upper (seated only) section won't have their view impeded by those ahead. (Believe it or not, not everybody behind the goal likes to stand.)

No. They can't, even if they make the upper section safe standing I think it's wide enough for a wheelchair to pass down that gap. (wheelchair bays at that level in all four corner quarters.

I was thinking about this. Will this be like the Gwladys Street used to be like, two sections? But still use the same concourse.
@AndyC will be familiar with this one.

Gwladys St.jpg