2022/23 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way footballers really think this is an amazing and valid point. Brain worms
If we apply political requirements with our own viewpoint as a gateway to playing international sport we may as well give up. We ae being holier than thou, when are guilty of demonising refugees, transporting refugees to Rwanda, have a press that is deeply racist, xenophobic and islamophobic. England fans are hardly a paradigm of virtue, having smashed up and fought their way through cities around the world. We still have a significant amount of fans and press that oppose taking the knee and are essentially mode eg n day fascists.

Let’s put our own house in order before preaching.

All depends on when he's back, and how long lamps gives it before getting him some minutes on the pitch. whether you like him or not, you know you'll always get 100% from him. And the lad can certainly strike the ball so I would even be confident in saying he would bring some much needed and important goals to the team.

Also it obviously depends on how he's gotten over the injury, given the kind of person/professional he is I can't see him coming back unless he's totally over it...

All depends on when he's back, and how long lamps gives it before getting him some minutes on the pitch. whether you like him or not, you know you'll always get 100% from him. And the lad can certainly strike the ball so I would even be confident in saying he would bring some much needed and important goals to the team.

Also it obviously depends on how he's gotten over the injury, given the kind of person/professional he is I can't see him coming back unless he's totally over it...
He can cross a ball and strike a ball

Thought injured Everton players are vilified for doing media work? ?

FDIUTU-XoAMO3wV.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.