Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each change in manager has brought about a brief but temporary upturn in form. It has been extremely marginal in Lampard’s case, but we cannot ignore that doing nothing can have far greater consequences than the upheaval that comes with a manager change.

We may be a mess right now, but we are still in the Premier League, for now. I think we’d have been relegated already if we hadn’t sacked Martinez, Silva and Benitez when we did.

So you’re saying that we should have a new manager every week. Excellent. New manager bounce every week, we’ll be top, no time.

We will run out of managers with coaching qualifications but we should then open it up to fans to have a go.

I can do do any week in April.

Each change in manager has brought about a brief but temporary upturn in form. It has been extremely marginal in Lampard’s case, but we cannot ignore that doing nothing can have far greater consequences than the upheaval that comes with a manager change.

We may be a mess right now, but we are still in the Premier League, for now. I think we’d have been relegated already if we hadn’t sacked Martinez, Silva and Benitez when we did.
Correct

So you’re saying that we should have a new manager every week. Excellent. New manager bounce every week, we’ll be top, no time.

We will run out of managers with coaching qualifications but we should then open it up to fans to have a go.

I can do do any week in April.
And you are saying you’d be ok with relegation so long as we have continuity

Go back to the NFL thread, there’s no promotion or relegation there. The consequences of relegation from the Premier League with a theee quarters built stadium would be horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.