Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers was given time to turn things around when things went bad at Leicester and tbf seems have done it - so it is possible. I have seen a lot of Blues managers come and go. I never get attached to them - for me, it is simply about the club. I was looking at FL at the end of the game and I think he might actually resign rather than being sacked.
Rodgers has good players at Leicester,even when they were losing they were scoring plenty of goals.

All that fan unrest by the way, only happens because the players are half-arsing it.

If they'd have gone and threw anything every could at Bournemouth, even when going a goal down, and come off knackered, fans would at least not do that.

I can imaigne those Evertonians going to every away game getting fed up of spineless defeats, not so much the defeats themselves.

The idea that a load of 20-30 year old millionaires are going to up their game and turn it round because a load of grown men shouted ‘boo’ at them is amazing.

The players need to want to play for the fans, our fans don’t help one single bit.

So cringeworthy

Wise up.

If it wasn’t for the fans we would have went diwn last season,

And it looks like we are going to have to work the same miracle this season.

Rodgers was given time to turn things around when things went bad at Leicester and tbf seems have done it - so it is possible. I have seen a lot of Blues managers come and go. I never get attached to them - for me, it is simply about the club. I was looking at FL at the end of the game and I think he might actually resign rather than being sacked.
For the sake of playing Devil's advocate, if Leics didn't reportedly have to meet a £10m pay off they may very well have given Rodgers the boot a fair few weeks back.

As for FL resigning - no chance. He wants to be a Prem manager and jumping ship now at the club who has given him a shot is not a good look. Much better to have the narrative that he's just the latest manager to be victim of lunatic owner and awful recruitment, working with his hands tied, in an impossible job etc.

We just sign players who everyone knows about, for over the top money and pay em big money , they're not Hungary and think they have nothing to prove ..... likes of Leicester, Fulham bring a couple of players through and make shrewd signings from lower league .... we never take a chance on an unknown player who's Hungry .... I don't think gray has beaten the 1st man all season yet continues to take every set piece .... can the manager not see this

Status
Not open for further replies.