2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any more experienced tha Ancelotti?? Cause he couldn't get a tune out of this rotten squad. Part of our problem is constant instability, new managers bringing In different styles and there own players. At some point we have to back someone, believe in there style and back them.

Look at nearly all of the successful teams in recent history, they all had stability and direction first of all.

I mean we were close to top 4 up until last few games and finished on 59 points. So I mean yeah we didn’t look great but he knew how to get results. Granted Benitez then ripped the creativity out of the team. But Lampard has done nothing to justify the faith he gets.

You do realise, it's the constant sackings, combined with piss poor recruitment and a tosser of an owner, that has us where we are, so yeah let's sack another one, after 1 real transfer window.

Unfortunately patience is so short in supply these days, in every part of life, instant gratification is a must for some, what a sorry state of affairs it really is.
I'm with this guy

You do realise, it's the constant sackings, combined with piss poor recruitment and a tosser of an owner, that has us where we are, so yeah let's sack another one, after 1 real transfer window.

Unfortunately patience is so short in supply these days, in every part of life, instant gratification is a must for some, what a sorry state of affairs it really is.

How football is now.

And what "decent one" do you think would be willing to touch us?! No manager with any halfway decent prospects would even look at us so we're stuck with either the poor ones or the ones trying to prove themselves and if we aren't willing to at least give the ones trying to prove themselves a chance then we're stuck with the latest new poor one every six mouths. If that's what you want then enjoy because that's all you're ever going to get from this club.
Tell me why anything, why you would keep him?
Results rubbish.
Football rubbish
Position in the league rubbish
Stats are rubbish.
I don't want to keep changing managers , but i will not defend just stay with the current one when I can see the state of the crap he constantly put up as football management.

Get a no nonsense manager in then who is going to rip these players apart and not act like their Bessie mates

Play the under 12’s for the rest of the season if needs be

Its not a question of being attached to anyone. Its dealing with the reality of the situation. There isn't anyone out there that we could replace Lampard with. You'd just be swapping another crap manager in an unwinnable situation that he's guaranteed to fail in. Whoever takes over Lampard will be lucky to see the season out. This team is poisonous.
if its all so bleak and pointless then why isn't worth trying?

Scoring few goals was never great, but at least we kept it tight at the back.

That’s evaporated now, and I think Lampard is in massive danger.

Moshiri doesn’t hang about.

They're not but I just don't see him as being the one to solve it. I always said as long as we're not looking like relegation material he should get the benefit of the doubt, but this is so poor.
It’s difficult to disagree with you on recent evidence. I’d keep him unless they sack him immediately and have a clear replacement plan and strategy lined up, which we inevitably won’t.

Any more experienced tha Ancelotti?? Cause he couldn't get a tune out of this rotten squad. Part of our problem is constant instability, new managers bringing In different styles and there own players. At some point we have to back someone, believe in there style and back them.

Look at nearly all of the successful teams in recent history, they all had stability and direction first of all.
Carlo had us punching at least 5 places above where we shouldve been.
Played to our strengths.
Frank has no experience of top level game management aside from playing under Mourinho et al at Chelsea, surrounded by world class in every position.
A problem with ex players going into management, especially the top top players, is they have no idea how systems/shapes work with bog standard players.
World class players new into management can maybe manage world class players, they cant manage dross.

Felt this was a cert. Said in the summer if Lampard is on iffy ground come the world cup, they'll bring Martinez in.

But, and I only twigged the other day - Thelwell wasn't here when Martinez was our priority when we tried the job share offer so now I'm a bit unsure.
You think Moshiri will hire someone he sacked?

More likely he'd go for Moyes or Dyche.

In any case, I cant see movement on a managerial change this side of the new year.

5FA84A03-CC9E-4B03-B84D-9096E0104CCC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.