2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what's your answer to play 5 up front. To fire a gun you need really good ammunition and that's were a good midfield comes from. If you win the battle in midfield that's when you create chances and win the game. Every successful team since I've been watching and playing the game for nearly 60 years has bossed the midfield.
My answer is to hold the DoF accountable for not addressing the most obvious issues that the club had for the past 18 months.

We can have 5 in midfield all season, we have not one person who can regularly cause the opposition harm

All for the stability and togetherness he brings but With Wolves appointing Lopetigui and Villa getting Emery I don't think there's 3 worse managers in the league than him. Worrying considering our squads standard.

Sadly for us clubs like Villa have woken up and realised the folly of giving average managers like Slippy and Dean Smith hundreds of millions to waste with FFP only around the corner.

We never learned that mistake even now when Lampard should have been an interim appointment to see us to safety last season with Big Kev Thelwell entrusted with bringing in a permanent manager in the summer.

Instead Kenwrong got all dooey eyed over Frankel and we're back to square one you would have to say.

Kenwright was the problem, and between both himself and Moshiri we have two problems now! I wish he sold the club to the right person, not someone who was a big enough idiot to keep him involved with the club.

This club has had a lot of crap managers over the years (i still have faith that Frank will be a good manager for us), but what about the people who keep hiring crap manager after crap manager?

As the saying goes, a fish rots from it's head down. At Everton the fishes head has been rotting for well over thirty years now!
It's Moshiri though who has hired them, all them years of stability were considered failure at the time, rather those type of seasons then these back to back relegation battles

Status
Not open for further replies.