Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
What paralysis ? The paralysis of having the same failing board throughout this new ownership , the same people who nearly relegated this club 5 months ago, the same people who wrote off 5 games this season before we were able to call on 1 striker, I mean who doesn’t come in and appoint the best in class to maximise your significant outlay, Moshiri stuck with the same losers and we’ve regressed massively, now 14th is the limit of our ambitions
So your issue is with the Board, not Moshiri, thats fine.

28 years? Wel 6 are on Farhad for a start.
So he made 22m, what did you want him to do, lose money? He made that because Everton on his watch stayed an ever present in the Premier League and grew in value, he made that because he took a punt on an unfashionable club nobody wanted and saved it for us
What do you think Farhad wanted to do out of Everton, do you not think they were in for for the possible riches?
Also European football was a reality under Bill, now its a delusional pipe dream
Shame he didn’t lose all his money he would have deserved it the [Poor language removed]

You saying Rafael got us into a relegation battle? Did he, poor run of results yes, relegation battle no, and even if he did that was %100 on Moshiri for bringing him in against the advice of Bill Kenwright
He definitely did mate yes, as you well know. We had won once in 16 games when he got sacked and the moral of the players, fans and staff was as bad as I've seen it in the 60 years I've been a blue. The only reason we were still in 16th place when he was sacked was because he had got lucky in his early games and we had a few points on the board. The cold hard realities were that we were sinking like a stone when we finally got shut of him and would have been relegated long before the end of the season had he stayed.

By the way, there is no evidence that Billy Liar was advising Moshiri against Benitez. I don't think he has the stones to stand up to Moshiri, he's too comfortable in his chairman and super blue role to rock the boat. I don't often get involved in this argument, but, come on mate, you are an a wind up aren't you?

Kenwright was a good man who did well for us, I don't need to defend him, he successor being a lot worse vindicated him.
As for defending Rafael, I don't need too, look at the table, it doesn't lie

Correct, let’s have a look at it when he left shall we.

DC6D88CA-3562-44AF-94D2-C88C9AF43DF2.jpeg