2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Irish have logged on.

ACFCF45B-E900-4A84-B553-01989D84BAEF.png

Irish people won't say Seamus is not up to it? I've been saying it for five years now and I'm as Irish as Terry Wogan.

You are very much in the minority. You can guarantee a slagging off of Coleman both here and twitter willl result in the Irish brigade bombarding abuse at you

Am sure the 50-70k a week, that we are paying to much for him, really helps his "loyalty". He is useless and been vastly overrated from day 1
Best value player we've had in the PL.

Have some respect.

If young glass legs has half the career Seamus has had here he'll have done well.

You shouldn’t be drinking on an empty head.

I mean look at his actual stats before you comment. Runs down more blind alleys than Stevie Wonder and they had to issue crash helmets to row Z for his crosses.
I know its not the done thing to slag the 60k (yawn) guy off but sad reality is he has been vastly overrated for years

This is just a weird thread. I like both Coleman and Patterson, as do 99.9% of Everton fans.

Coleman a legend of the club, one of the finest we've had in my lifetime, but obviously nearing the end of his career. Patterson a good up and coming player with lots of potential and scope to improve. Yes he makes the odd mistake (although not that many in fairness), but he shows an awful lot of good things too, and he is 21 - I expect big things from him.

We need two players in every position, as shown by the injury to Patterson. The sooner we have him back the better, and hopefully both can stay fit throughout the busy second half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.