2022/23 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past his best before coming here so we did the usual and signed him quick as you like to ensure another few seasons wondering why no progress. The question is - could Colombo figure it out?

Cut the cackle.Good riddance. Only a few left to push out of the door. They can weep over the unearned fortunes they screwed out of Everton. Let somebody else fatten their bank accounts.

2 down of the tragic trio Carlo brought in.
If you mean the other 2 being Hamez & Doucoure.
Doucoure was a Brand's signing ,Carlo even said he knew nothing about him.

And Hamez ( injuries apart ) was fantastic for us til Carlo was getting off.
Would have still been here only for Jaffa boy. Just a pity he only played in empty stadiums for us.

….i will always remember him as the best ever FlightRadar tracking transfer, Moshiri’s private jet straight from Naples to JL Airport.

Regardless of how we rate the likes of Allan & Rodriguez, I think we can say that the transfer strategy at that time was flawed.
I think you left “very” out Eggs.

….i will always remember him as the best ever FlightRadar tracking transfer, Moshiri’s private jet straight from Naples to JL Airport.

Regardless of how we rate the likes of Allan & Rodriguez, I think we can say that the transfer strategy at that time was flawed.
In hindsight yes.

But people forget how close we were that season.

We finished 10th in the end, but we were very much in with a shot of top 4 for the majority of that season.

Tragic? The only tragedy as far as James goes is that none of us got to see him.

I wish Allan well, a decent player and just unfortunate we didn’t sign him earlier.
Had the chance against Wolves but fh
If you mean the other 2 being Hamez & Doucoure.
Doucoure was a Brand's signing ,Carlo even said he knew nothing about him.

And Hamez ( injuries apart ) was fantastic for us til Carlo was getting off.
Would have still been here only for Jaffa boy. Just a pity he only played in empty stadiums for us.
He was fantastic for crying off and flying home when we were playing. He was fantastic at going missing for 90% of the games he played.

One of the few things Rafael did right for us was bin him off.

Imagine Super Frank trying to get a tune out of the lazy sod.

Had the chance against Wolves but fh

He was fantastic for crying off and flying home when we were playing. He was fantastic at going missing for 90% of the games he played.

One of the few things Rafael did right for us was bin him off.

Imagine Super Frank trying to get a tune out of the lazy sod.
We wont see a player as talented as him in blue ever again.

No we weren't we had one of the worst home records in the league. Top 4 was never realistic. We were terrible and deservedly finished 10th.
Top 4 was very realistic, till we crashed and burnt.

closeeee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.