2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
hang on, you said it was clear this is a serious injury and he was finished, that the injury was compound to an inherent whole leg weakness caused his previous ankle injury. You even told me to look at the facts.... but now we have to wait... are these not facts anymore?
I also said I'm not MD and we all need to wait. For the record, that was my opinion and still is.

hang on, you said it was clear this is a serious injury and he was finished, that the injury was compound to an inherent whole leg weakness caused his previous ankle injury. You even told me to look at the facts.... but now we have to wait... are these not facts anymore?

Having been made to look like a complete and utter buffoon ( yet again ) over :

(a) His writing off of Patterson`s ability, based on nothing more than his rancid bigotry.

(b) His wild over exaggeration of his knee injury, to suit his own agenda.

He now resorts to his time honoured tactics of defection and whataboutery lol

I also said I'm not MD and we all need to wait. For the record, that was my opinion and still is.
oh no Dave, you were certain, I suspect not many on here are qualified Orthopaedic surgeons so the get out disclaimer was not required, l called you for the pseudo scientific poppycock and you repudiated it, and continue to assert you view as a fact.

I dont think I've seen anything as embarrassing as this for a long time: 52 pages of posts added to this thread since Wednesday night - as if we'd heard that the 5th Beatle was on a life support machine...and I'M the obsessive!

Lol!!

loel.gif
Half of them are yours?

(a) His writing off of Patterson`s ability, based on nothing more than his rancid bigotry.

Shifted into reverse quicker than an Italian tank.

'Bigotry' for what reason? ?

Sectarianism? The lad is a Catholic. He went to a Catholic school. I think some peope are determined to drag this thread into the gutter.

I'll just keep talking about his playing ability - his strengths and weaknesses. If he has an injury tendency then I'll talk about that too.

Let's just talk football.
'The trouble with Arsenal is they try to walk the ball in'
'What's Wenger doing bringing Walcott on so early?'

Status
Not open for further replies.