Wolsburg and Lille away nailed on to sell out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I meant from Brussels, get the Brussels to London Eurostar and it stops in Lille.

But the local Brussels-Lille train is much much cheaper. Cheaper than French trains too (than Paris to Lille)
I found some trains for 40 euro return from Brussels so it sounds much better.

Anyway, thanks for help :)

Watch these travel prices go up thou once the dates come out, the companies are also pressing refresh on the UEFA site (n)

But it's only 30 mins away from Brussels Midi, and the train is only £24 return. (To Lille)
I've flown to Charleroi and I recall the only option was a coach to Brussels which took at least an hour (this was 10 years ago, mind). Charleroi and Brussels are roughly the same distance from Lille so would seem counter-productive to waste time going to Brussels first, if it can be avoided.

I've flown to Charleroi and I recall the only option was a coach to Brussels which took at least an hour (this was 10 years ago, mind). Charleroi and Brussels are roughly the same distance from Lille so would seem counter-productive to waste time going to Brussels first, if it can be avoided.

There's a shuttle bus from Charleroi Airport to Lille. Takes 90 minutes

French for airport shuttles is "Navettes".

EDIT: Forgot the link - but you can buy them at the airport I'm guessing.
http://www.flibco.com/en

Attachments

• Lille Shuttle.png
    Lille Shuttle.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 136

I did it in January, it's 30 mins tops.

Booked flights and accommodation for Wolfsburg

Just hope I can get 2 tickets now - both ST holders, so I'm hoping this will be alright?!

Status
Not open for further replies.