Wolsburg and Lille away nailed on to sell out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lille is dead easy to get to, depending on how quickly you drive between an hour and two hours from Calais. Easier to get to than Plymouth.

It's a 59 minute train from Paris City Centre. It's like coming to Liverpool and going to a match in Manchester.

I presume that these will just go to ST holders, so if anyone wants to use my reference for Kalashnikov, feel free.

I think you're massively overestimating how many people we'll take.

We'll take about 5000 fans to each, but the tickets will go to general sale. Every previous European away did. I remember buying a Metalist Kharkiv ticket for £7 just for the credit, I never went. They were all on general sale. Nuremberg went to general sale too.

Ok thats left me a bit more positive about getting tickets !

I think you're massively overestimating how many people we'll take.

We'll take about 5000 fans to each, but the tickets will go to general sale. Every previous European away did. I remember buying a Metalist Kharkiv ticket for £7 just for the credit, I never went. They were all on general sale. Nuremberg went to general sale too.

I reckon we'll take far more than that to Lille. Easy to get to, a big stadium, and the Russian one will put a lot of people off. I can see 8,000-10,000 going over.

Surely would be an attractive one for our southern based fans too.

Interesting point to come out of the pre-amble to the draw.

If the winners were to come from the same country as the CL winners then they would go straight in the CL group stage.

So if Chelsea of City were to win the CL and we won the EL then it would be all systems go for next season.

No qualifying round.

Would it not have just been easier telling me where it is?

And no, "this one" wasn't "sarcastic".

Ha sorry - there were so many sarcastic ones flying about. It's on the Belgian border. 45 min drive across from Calais, 50 min train north from Paris, 70 minute train SW from Brussels

Status
Not open for further replies.