Wolsburg and Lille away nailed on to sell out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosed

Player Valuation: £30m
Is there any remote chance of these going on general sale or will they get snapped up by season ticket holders straight away ? Just want to know if its worth me even having a shred of hope of getting some or if i should just resign myself to not being able to get hold of any.

hmm, good point... although i want to experience the everton away european atmosphere, nuremberg style

Yeah Lille is 50,000 seater but its built by the city for concerts and the like. The club just use it. They never fill it. Brand new ground too. I went to the old ground a few times, including Europa games, and it was about 30,000 with about a 12,000 crowd in it.

Population of Lille is 1.5 million, about the same as Leeds.

Cheers for the info, looking specific for tickets in away end though and that will surely be limited no ?

Yeah Lille is 50,000 seater but its built by the city for concerts and the like. The club just use it. They never fill it. Brand new ground too. I went to the old ground a few times, including Europa games, and it was about 30,000 with about a 12,000 crowd in it.

Lille is a must, can't wait to take my 8 year old. What are schools like in terms of getting them out of going ??

Whereabouts in France is Lille?

Lille is dead easy to get to, depending on how quickly you drive between an hour and two hours from Calais. Easier to get to than Plymouth.

I think you're massively overestimating how many people we'll take.

We'll take about 5000 fans to each, but the tickets will go to general sale. Every previous European away did. I remember buying a Metalist Kharkiv ticket for £7 just for the credit, I never went. They were all on general sale. Nuremberg went to general sale too.

Status
Not open for further replies.