Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

i am still looking for 1 or 2 spares for the visiting Area in Wolfsburg.

Please let me know by Short Message.

When you have other spares, you can also contact me.

Thank You!

Booked the Ice train return from Hannover to wolfsburg now, anyone tell me how easy these things are to use?

Booked the Ice train return from Hannover to wolfsburg now, anyone tell me how easy these things are to use?

Hey Phenom, i think my english isn't good enough, but i can give you a few Informations, if you want.

The ICE-Train needs about 30 Minutes to Wolfsburg. From the Train Station to the Stadium, you will need maximum 15 Minutes. On the Way to the Stadium you will cross the Outlet Center, where you can get cheap Adidas, Nike, Lacoste, ......, Clothes. An other opinion is, to go on the Christmas Market, which is in the Porschestraße (directly to the Train Station). The Regio-Express needs about 50 Minutes and you can use The "Niedersachsenticket" in this train. The Ticket costs 22 Euro and every added Person pays 4 Euro. And it is valid the whole day. So When you go by Regio from Hannover to Wolfsburg and then back to Hannover with 5 Persons Every Person only have to pay 7,60 Euro. I will take the Regio at 16:46 from Hannover. I hope you can understand my English. :blush:

Thanks mate. Actually won't need to spend in there seeing as they only serve alcohol free ale.

CM5Qz2W.jpg

Hey Phenom, i think my english isn't good enough, but i can give you a few Informations, if you want.

The ICE-Train needs about 30 Minutes to Wolfsburg. From the Train Station to the Stadium, you will need maximum 15 Minutes. On the Way to the Stadium you will cross the Outlet Center, where you can get cheap Adidas, Nike, Lacoste, ......, Clothes. An other opinion is, to go on the Christmas Market, which is in the Porschestraße (directly to the Train Station). The Regio-Express needs about 50 Minutes and you can use The "Niedersachsenticket" in this train. The Ticket costs 22 Euro and every added Person pays 4 Euro. And it is valid the whole day. So When you go by Regio from Hannover to Wolfsburg and then back to Hannover with 5 Persons Every Person only have to pay 7,60 Euro. I will take the Regio at 16:46 from Hannover. I hope you can understand my English. :blush:

Thanks mate. Nothing wrong with your English, spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.