Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard that you have to put money on cards to buy drinks around the ground. I hear few ppl say that they won't except cash around the ground due to counterfeits.Anyone know of any truth in this??
Yeah, its true mate, you can get a 'cash card' from the booths outside of the ground. 10 euro deposit (in case it goes missing). Then just top up the card with what you need.

Inside the stadium is a card System..... ec cash cards has the same Chip Check ask/ before you rent a VfL card!

Last edited:

Was liking the look of that Neptun am Hafen with its keg n wheat beer, to find out its closed Thursdays. So its website says.

2 spares for Wolfsburg.
Both together in home/neutral section but sat with some german Evertonian mates of mine who I originally met in Nuremberg. Face value. Message back.

Booked on the 15.21 IC train which gets into Wolfsburg at 15.53

Planning on spending a few hours beforehand at http://www.paulaner-am-thielenplatz.de/index_eng.html since it looks like a quality boozer and is only a couple of mins walk from the station
2 spares for Wolfsburg.
Both together in home/neutral section but sat with some german Evertonian mates of mine who I originally met in Nuremberg. Face value. Message back.[/QUOTE

Clubs in hannover wednesday?
2 really good pubs in Hannover, Jack the Rippers pub which has good music and atmosphere, and also the Ernst August Brauhaus, which has a DJ and sometimes live bands. Both just off the main square.
Not sure about clubs like, but Hannover is regarded in Germany as a top place for dance music clubs etc, personally i'd rather have an old traditional German brewery pub

Status
Not open for further replies.