Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfsburg paper quoted 4,500 reckon they got info from club on how many neutral tickets have been sold so reckon that's max we will take as a lot of spares turning up now mainly from people covering themselves for away section and now left with neutral tickets
How many are we taking over there? I'm assuming the away allocation has sold out plus lads and lasses have got tickets in with the home fans?

Wolfsburg paper quoted 4,500 reckon they got info from club on how many neutral tickets have been sold so reckon that's max we will take as a lot of spares turning up now mainly from people covering themselves for away section and now left with neutral tickets

Cheers mate. Anything over 3k will be another excellent following again.

You can drive with the"Niedersachsen Ticket" 38 Euro for 5 persons. This Ticket is not valid on ICE! Only local trains from Hannover, Hamburg or Bremen!

Yepp this is the one.

You can buy it online from the Bahn.de website, or alternatively, buy it from any station, the more people who are in it (Max of 5) the cheaper it is, i think for a group of 5 it works out at about £6 each, which is mad really considering it costs £3.80 to get to town and back on the train.

The only difference with the Neidersachen is you can't get an ICE Train, but there are trains available after the game, and i think the station will be that chocker, that they'll just want to load all the fans on the train, and get them away anyway, imagine Kirkdale station at 5:30, then imagine that, by maybe 10x, and it has to be surely!

The impression I get from the nice lady at the Wolfsburg ticket office is they are totally not arsed about the number of Everton fans in the 'nuetral' sections. (I have a total of 13 booked through them for our group travelling over) She hopes we have a great time and enjoy the match.

Nice on the phone, add 10 stone. ;)

Anyone heard that you have to put money on cards to buy drinks around the ground. I hear few ppl say that they won't except cash around the ground due to counterfeits.Anyone know of any truth in this??

Status
Not open for further replies.