Will we be able to catch southampton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. They may have lost to city but so will we next week. I am putting a ton on an easy city win and I cant afford to lose it but would be happy if I lost it.

If we beat Hull on Wednesday we'll be on 20 points. 18th and 19th are both on 11. Not sure how you've worked that one out.
If is the big but rather short word to describe our next game. And if we lose we will be three points ahead of Hull, can you believe that, a team with no reputation and only two or three seasons in the top flight. Oh come on lets just murder them.

No chance, we haven't beaten any of our rivals and don't put the crap sides to the sword ala arsenal to make up for it. Will finish about 8/9th this season which is poor for the squad we have

If is the big but rather short word to describe our next game. And if we lose we will be three points ahead of Hull, can you believe that, a team with no reputation and only two or three seasons in the top flight. Oh come on lets just murder them.
Hull are a good team, i have no idea what they're doing this season. they've thrown away loads of leads etc. but they'll still finish about 10th/11th. we'll still beat them though

No chance, we haven't beaten any of our rivals and don't put the crap sides to the sword ala arsenal to make up for it. Will finish about 8/9th this season which is poor for the squad we have
i certainly hope thats not true but find it difficult to disagree with at the mo

No chance, our form has been patchy at best since Palace ended our 7 match winning run in April.Even if we beat Hull on Wednesday it will be back to defeat at City (who are hitting top form now) on Saturday.

....we need to hang in there and not let that gap to 4th get too big. 5 points at the moment, if it's same or less on 1st Jan then we will be in reasonable shape. 25 points at Xmas is normally the requirement but this isn't a normal season.

Hull are a good team, i have no idea what they're doing this season. they've thrown away loads of leads etc. but they'll still finish about 10th/11th. we'll still beat them though
Well they defo made Man U look good, think they have lost five on the bounce, they are dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.