Will Tony Hibbert score?

• Yes

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 90 77.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may not have been particularly good at scoring, but his two crosses in the 4-4 at United were superb, and that wasn't the first time his crossing was pinpoint. Footballers come in all shapes and sizes, and they range from defensive to attacking to technical. Tone was a good defender and a decent crosser. I hope he'll score against 'Ull, because I think I would have to start rioting in central Huddersfield with happiness.
True, his last season as a regular was the one where I think he improved his delivery a lot.. I don't know if he's still "got it" but it can't hurt to have him as backup next season (also in hope that he might score in Europe)

I really rate Hibbert! Nowhere near as good as coleman but love the guy.

He is a no nonscence tough tackling full back. He hasn't scored many....but his job has always been to prevent the other team scoring instead.

I hope he is still here when he is 50, always a decent back up.

is he gonna leave/retire this year do we think(contract up in june)? martinez getting rid of dead wood and cant see him getting another contract..

to answer the original post, yes i do think he will score by the end of this season.......

i love tony hibbert, will be made up when he does actually score against barnet in the league cup or something

It's time to get rid of deadwood. He played a total of 7 league games for the past 2 seasons.

Maybe the manager will give him a role like the assistant coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.