Will Tony Hibbert score?

• Yes

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 90 77.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This season is likely to be his last at Everton. Hibbo is a great servant for Everton. If possible, we shall let him take a penalty kick in the league once. Just let Hibbo scores, and let the crowd (we) riot!

I hope he doesn't score. If he ever does register a goal on the top flight records this would only act to diminish the scale of his utter mediocrity, and that would be a shame.

I hope he doesn't score. If he ever does register a goal on the top flight records this would only act to diminish the scale of his utter mediocrity, and that would be a shame.

It's a shame that people view a lad like Hibbo's career with such contempt. Luckily we're not all so bitter.

Not looking good for this season!

It's mad that he's only played twice this season, both times vs Stevenage home and away, one in the Carling Cup and the other in the FA Cup.

Wonder if he'll play any part in the last 3 games? I've kind of missed Hibbert this season.

Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!

Not looking good for this season!

It's mad that he's only played twice this season, both times vs Stevenage home and away, one in the Carling Cup and the other in the FA Cup.

Wonder if he'll play any part in the last 3 games? I've kind of missed Hibbert this season.

Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!

Not in the slightest. Probably down to that lad called Coleman.

Voted yes. Getting too easy for Martinez. And when we're up by 7 against Hull, he'll want the proper punctuation to the season.

Just voted yes...because we all know that Hibbo scoring would be amazing and cause the riot we have all waited for.

He's got 3 games...then I think he's out of contract...so come on Tony...you know you want to do it!!!

To go an entire outfield career without even threatning to score shows how limited he really was, we moved on from this sort of right back about 5 years too late
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Just voted yes...because we all know that Hibbo scoring would be amazing and cause the riot we have all waited for.

He's got 3 games...then I think he's out of contract...so come on Tony...you know you want to do it!!!

I'm almost certain he'll sign a new deal, and if not, he'll almost certainly keep a place on the coaching side.
The fella bleeds blue, and whilst he's vastly limited, Martinez has gone on record as saying he likes Hibbert as he's a good leader for the younger players, and always tries.
Now here's the painful part, for peanuts like £10k a week, he's worth keeping around if he's a good leader for the younger players.

Hope he doesn't sign a contract, but absolutely nothing against him getting a coaching position provided he's good enough for that. Just because you're a terrible player doesn't mean you'll also be a woeful coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.