Why that was Moyes' fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom1878

Player Valuation: £60m
1) he played anichebe, a player who hasnt scored in ages, or shot for that matter

2) his subs, he brings off our best RM and LM for a striker to play on the right and a centre mid who can't play on the left....

....both decisions that I really can't understand, but expected from a manager like moyes.

Also, back to the anichebe thing...I would've preferred to play jagielka up front ffs

moyes' is mentally retarded. all his match day decisions rubbish and we beat the top teams because the players get extra pumped up for the game.

The way he sat off after the 2nd goal and did **** all in terms of rallying the players, giving them a lift, tryin to get the team to play got me livid.

You see owen coyle next to him screamin at his team for the full 90 and they were winning.

Poor form that moyes

Well...

His lineup/formation was woeful. I don't know about you lot, but I cringed when I saw it, and screamed to my brother "Beckford's got something like the 8th best goals per minute ratio in the league -- WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO TO GET A GAME!?!?"

His subs were late, ineffective and confusing (deja vu, eh?).

And like KB mentioned, he sat there all game, quiet as a mouse. That's disgusting. He should have been bollocking the lot of them for being turned over, technically and effort-wise, by Bolton.

personally he should take the majority of the blame it was HIM that picked the side and it was HIM that changed it around in the 2nd half and it was HIM that sat down and let HIS team play out the remainder of the game with out any instruction or encouragement

He looks to me like he has had enough and i cant blame him but he needs to stand up to the fat mincer and stop blowing smoke up his ass.

personally he should take the majority of the blame it was HIM that picked the side and it was HIM that changed it around in the 2nd half and it was HIM that sat down and let HIS team play out the remainder of the game with out any instruction or encouragement

It was HIM who deflected it in for the own goal?

And it was HIM who didn't clear it for their second?

And it was HIM that made Cahill try and lob instead of header?

And it was HIM that meant we kept giving the ball away?

Moyes fault was this: going along with the firesale in ther transfer window. He's way too big to let go by this board. Moyes should have had the balls to stand up to seeing the Yak go and demanded another player in. He's not a young manager in a vulnerable position - he has clout and they'd never sack him for digging in.

Moyes fault was this: going along with the firesale in ther transfer window. He's way too big to let go by this board. Moyes should have had the balls to stand up to seeing the Yak go and demanded another player in. He's not a young manager in a vulnerable position - he has clout and they'd never sack him for digging in.
Bang on he lets kenwright get away with anything.
To be honest if we get relegated i would not mind moyes staying and putting together another team because he would get it right.

Its really not Moyes fault that a team of mostly quality players, plays like a bunch of retards.

Yeah he made a few mistakes, that useless sack of ****e upfront for 1, but anybody who says the players on the pitch, werent good enough to beat Bolton, well, no hope for you.

The next twelve months for us are very worrying indeed.
Your right mate i really think it could be our time this year but we will come back stronger.
If we go down i just hope the fat mincer goes cos something will have to give and even though moyes has been poor long term i think he will be a top manager and i hope its with us

Status
Not open for further replies.