Why is Steven Gerrard disliked by so many Evertonians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we've won the league 3 times since then and have finished runners up a few times too?

We were the best team in Europe at one point.

For gods sake never use that as an argument to a red he'll tw@t ya round the head with figures that include winning the European cup umpteen times and a plethora of other titles and trophies in the same period.

You're only setting yourself to have "bell" written on your forehead, save your self man, think before you post.

For gods sake never use that as an argument to a red he'll tw@t ya round the head with figures that include winning the European cup umpteen times and a plethora of other titles and trophies in the same period.

You're only setting yourself to have "bell" written on your forehead, save your self man, think before you post.

Urmmm what? Fairly sure winning the league twice in three years means you're a realistic 'threat'.

Aside from the reasons mentioned, I think the amount of the times he's carried them through derbies and beaten us is why I hate him. A one man team for so, so long.

He is a great player and has kept Liverpool going for 10 years and i hate him cos no matter how bad of a season or bad form hes in, he always pulls something out the bag against us. also the fact hes a utter SNIDE

Lets all be honest

If Gerrard wasnt a great player we wouldnt hate him half as much as we all do

Nah, the cheating this **** has done over the years while trying to come across as an honest boy who doesnt cheat, carrager is another one who i hate cos of his cheating at derbies as well, and he ****e.

[video=youtube_share;4XjPy8FxCzE]http://youtu.be/4XjPy8FxCzE[/video]

i know its a rs video, just shows how dirty they can be (and us) i love victors passion in the fight. goes for Gerrard then when Agger tells him to [Poor language removed] off, he pushes him in the chest.

Lets all be honest

If Gerrard wasnt a great player we wouldnt hate him half as much as we all do

Agger is a good player, i dont hate him
Suarez is a good player, i hate him...Snide!
Carroll is a decent player, i dont hate him.
Gerrard was a good player i hate him..Snide!

I hated all of them after the Rodwell incident. The way they all came running out and crowding the referee was the most infuriating thing I've ever seen. A team full of dirty horrible pricks. The only person who came out with any credit was Jose Enrique.

Talks about being a lifelong red.......when there's a photo going around of him in an Everton kit as a lad

Meh, there's a photo of me in a Man United shirt when I was 5. 7 was when I was converted. I'd still say I was a lifelong blue. Hardly counts when youre a toddler. He was wearing what his uncle bought him or something wasnt he? He was probably just a football in general fan at that age. I was. I had posters of West Ham players, Chelsea players, Liverpool players, Wimbledon players etc etc all over my walls as a kid.

I hated all of them after the Rodwell incident. The way they all came running out and crowding the referee was the most infuriating thing I've ever seen. A team full of dirty horrible pricks. The only person who came out with any credit was Jose Enrique.

Why Enrique?

My hatred of Charlie Adam grew even more after that incident, he was the worst of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.