Why is Steven Gerrard disliked by so many Evertonians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and Carrrrrrra la run the club - best thing for Brenda to do is drop him - quite happy to see him still playing every game because he will cause trouble for the S...e On Sunday no matter what he does we will do them and destroy the 1 dimensional plan of Brenda ......I hope !!

was a good player, but like matt leTisier never got his full potential at a big club ...

his only swansong is beating the blues in their duo-annual (is there such a word??) meeting ...

i hate him becasue.... he has stuck in some terrible challenges , but GETS AWAY WITH THEM against US..... that and he keeps scoring against us.

bar that, couldnt give a stuff as he's not an everton player.

I'd be happier if he's injured and not playing, but bar that i can't care less about him any other time.

actually. there is one reason i mighthate him.... that "GERRRRRRRARDDDDDDD" voice the comentnators put on and scream every time he has the ball anywhere in the opposition half. that does my head in.

i hate him becasue.... he has stuck in some terrible challenges , but GETS AWAY WITH THEM against US..... that and he keeps scoring against us.

bar that, couldnt give a stuff as he's not an everton player.

I'd be happier if he's injured and not playing, but bar that i can't care less about him any other time.

actually. there is one reason i mighthate him.... that "GERRRRRRRARDDDDDDD" voice the comentnators put on and scream every time he has the ball anywhere in the opposition half. that does my head in.

haha, they only do that when he's about to shoot though, not every time he gets the ball :)

I have two pigeon holes for quality players, one has players like Juninho, Zola, Henry, Ronaldhino, Messi that I really like because of their footballing ability
The other contains the likes of Gerrard, Suarez, Cole, C.Ronaldo that really don't like because the football is so often second to crap going on around them and the football itself is largely based around cheating.

because
1) he is a filthy, dirty snide
2) we are sick of hearing how he is the best midfielder of his generation, but he has done [Poor language removed] ALL for England
3) THAT tackle on Naismith
4) His annoying "arms out" goal celebration
5) He always looks like he was the weight of the world on his shoulders
6) His wife is a massive sl@g and c*ke head (allegedly)
7) In his early years, he was a massive c*ke head too (allegedly)...and yet he never got tested. mmmnn

Status
Not open for further replies.