Where do you seriously expect us to finish this year?

Where do you seriously expect us to finish this year?

• 6th or higher

• 8th-9th

• 10th-11th

• 12th-13th

• 14th-15th

• 16th-17th

• Relegated

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

75, post: 3356719, member: 14507"]I think the consequences of our crap season could be quite disastrous. We could well lose Mirallas (maybe others), and then we are no longer a more attractive proposition to potential players than the likes of Newcastle, Southampton, Swansea, Stoke!? Let alone Spurs or Liverpool.

I'm afraid writing off this season as one off and then expecting big things next season just isn't going to happen.
I'm not that concerned about Mirallas leaving. I just want him to play like he can be arsed for the rest of the season and as Martinez says not disrespect us.

Frankly at this stage whether he wants to go or not I think it's the right thing to sell him in the summer.

Do you think Martinez will go for Europa given the current predicament in the league? Go for both?

Why wouldn't we ? It's not like we have other cup competitions to worry about now? We will have two games a week at most. We need to get the win against Young Boys to improve our confidence and hopefully spark our attacking play for the rest of the league campaign. I say we go as hard as we can to win the Europa.

Status
Not open for further replies.