Where do you seriously expect us to finish this year?

Where do you seriously expect us to finish this year?

• 6th or higher

• 8th-9th

• 10th-11th

• 12th-13th

• 14th-15th

• 16th-17th

• Relegated

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at the league table more I worry. A plus ( if you can call it that) arsenal aside (away) united ( home still)we've played Chelsea united arsenal Liverpool all home and away. We simply have to win our
Home games to stay up.

I think we will stay where we are, maybe 11th, but not much more.

Also, people concerned about relegation, realistically does anyone think Villa/QPR are going to get 6 points more than us in the last 13 games when they are 5 points below us after 25!!

Dont think any one of us could have foreseen the catalogue of injuries we've had plus some of the most diabolical decisions against us .
I honestly thought before the season started we could end up 6th 7th or 8th given the extra workload of the Europa.
As the season pans out i would happily take 10th to 12th a good run in Europe and regroup in the summer.

I've gone for 12-13th. Us even with improved form we barely look like winning a game so I can't see us getting loads of wins to get us to catch up top 10. Utterly depressing season tbh, will be glad when the EL starts again next week just for something different.

I'd love us to finish ahead of West Ham, they are not as good as media making them out to be, and all this talk about how bad our season is, finishing ahead of them would be great.

I think the consequences of our crap season could be quite disastrous. We could well lose Mirallas (maybe others), and then we are no longer a more attractive proposition to potential players than the likes of Newcastle, Southampton, Swansea, Stoke!? Let alone Spurs or Liverpool.

I'm afraid writing off this season as one off and then expecting big things next season just isn't going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.