When we get 4th how does the transfer policy work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we finish 5th who are we going too have
to try our best too keep hold of ? FFFFFFFFFFFS
just joking lids CL is ours

Regardless of whether its 15m or 25m, I'm dangerously aroused thinking about Roberto getting a proper transfer window.

/runs off to play FIFA.

Doubt we will get anyone of the calibre of Villarreal if we do get through. Still don't know how that draw worked out. The two strongest leagues in Europe had its 2 qualifiers drawn against each other. My guess is our co-efficient will be better this time around due to us having been in Europe and we didn't finish 17th the year before in our domestic league. As has already been said, if we do qualify it is likely to earn us an extra 20m. Substantial but not an unbelievable amount. What it will do however, is to raise the profile of the club, which can only be a good thing when attracting players and investment.

Meh.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion mate.

If it turns out wrong I'll live.

In that case nah swerve Rodwell imo, already have gibbo, Alcaraz and next year kone with huge question marks over them, can't risk another, better getting some little spanish lid on loan whose made of rubber

The type of players we should be targeting are loan players of top European teams or the fringe players of top European teams who have about 50 registered players but can only play 11 (e.g Real wasting players like robben, van Der vaart, higuin, etc)

We definitely need numbers. But not any old crap just to fill it up.

We need good players. Really good ones.

I'm gonna jinx it now. Players like Colback and Rodwell will not do in my eyes.

Yes they will fill a gap and do an ok yet not spectacular job, but they won't be good enough.

I'm of the opinion mate that you improve the first team as a priority, the likes of Osman and Pienaar, Distin drop down to becoming bench players/depth, better than having 2 or 3 players coming in who are around the same level (or worse)

For that reason Colback, Rodwell and Lescott are 3 i'd stay clear of, maybe Cleverley too although got the feelign bobby may fancy getting him back to his wigan loan form if he's available dirt cheap - same thing could be said with Rodwell too though - he may be a player Martinez always wanted to work with and thinks he can turn him into the player a lot thought he'd become before Moyes and injuries took away his confidence

The type of players we should be targeting are loan players of top European teams or the fringe players of top European teams who have about 50 registered players but can only play 11 (e.g Real wasting players like robben, van Der vaart, higuin, etc)

Van der Vaart if he gets relegated could be a worthwhile add tbh

Imagine we got fourth, we play Zenit, Putin in the crowd, Bainesys free kick hits Putin and his head fells off, everton win 4-0

There should be plenty of money available without the Champions League money. TV money has increased by 30 million, and there should be plenty of funds from all the players we have sold in the past 12 months. So we should be investing in top quality players before any qualifier. We can pay good wages as well, 75k a week should get you a very good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.