What's your favourite finish to an Everton match?

Most memorable finish?

• Radzinkski show - Southampton 2-1 (Feb 2003)

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • The comeback - Man Utd 3-3 (Sep 2010)

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • AJ wonderland - Arsenal 1-0 (Mar 2007)

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Introducing Seamus Coleman - Spurs 2-2 (Dec 2009)

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Jelavic Part I - Sunderland 2-1 (Nov 2012)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Jelavic Part II - Spurs 2-1 (Dec 2012)

Votes: 35 18.8%
  • Baines to the rescue - Chelsea 1-1 (win on pens Feb 2011))

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Gosling goal missed by ITV - RS 1-0

Votes: 58 31.2%
  • Remember the name! - Arsenal 2-1 (Oct 2002)

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Hans Segars takes a bung - Wimbledon 3-2 (May 1994)

Votes: 22 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put the gosling one, but yeah AJ's in the hail.. It was something else being there.. Plus had a few arsenal uni mates in the away end to help 'cheer up' on the way home
The other memorable moment during that match was Manny Fernandes out-foxing three Gunners on the halfway line and leaving Cesc on his Fabreg-ass!

Sheedy putting Rapid Vienna to bed 16 seconds after they had scored to give us a "they can't throw this away can they?" moment

As others have mentioned that osman goal against Pompey was a bit special.

Also worth a shout is colemans last gasp winner against Cardiff last year. Limbs everywhere

Was gonna say Coleman against Cardiff too! We were absolutely terrible, they were one of the worst teams Ive ever seen, and looked like they'd fluked a point with one that deflected in off the centre halfs arse. The way Coleman miskicked that shot as well, it was one of those that took an eternity to go in, and you werent sure if it was going in at all...then the net moved, and sheer bedlam!

How about a few more away from home? They're always the best ones! Oviedo at Old Trafford last year was one of my favourites ever. We've had a few of them at West Ham too, the late Baines and Lukaku goals last season, the double from Saha when we won 3-1 from 1-0 down with 3 in about 4 minutes late on, and one of my all time favourites, Yakubu's scrambled tap in in the League Cup game down there. Before Jagielka's at Anfield this season too, unfortunately the peak of my trips to Anfield was a similarly late equaliser when Cahill ficked one in late on to stop them going top of the League on a Monday night. In fact, you could fill this thread with Cahill goals alone! That last minute winner on New Years Eve up at Sunderland, or that last minute 1-0 at Man City in 08 was one of my favourites ever!

Voted for Jelavic part 2 against Spurs. It's the only one of those games I was at and definitely the best atmosphere I've ever experienced at the end there. Even my old man who's usually fairly sedate at the match was going absolutely mental. Incredible finish and then I seem to remember them blasting some Christmas tunes out at full time and everyone singing along, top stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.