What's your favourite finish to an Everton match?

Most memorable finish?

• Radzinkski show - Southampton 2-1 (Feb 2003)

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • The comeback - Man Utd 3-3 (Sep 2010)

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • AJ wonderland - Arsenal 1-0 (Mar 2007)

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Introducing Seamus Coleman - Spurs 2-2 (Dec 2009)

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Jelavic Part I - Sunderland 2-1 (Nov 2012)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Jelavic Part II - Spurs 2-1 (Dec 2012)

Votes: 35 18.8%
  • Baines to the rescue - Chelsea 1-1 (win on pens Feb 2011))

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Gosling goal missed by ITV - RS 1-0

Votes: 58 31.2%
  • Remember the name! - Arsenal 2-1 (Oct 2002)

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Hans Segars takes a bung - Wimbledon 3-2 (May 1994)

Votes: 22 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best latest ever finish, Inchy Heaths header at highbury against Southampton (good omen?) in the 84 cup semi.
Worst latest ever finish, Bryan Hamiltons off the thigh against the darkness disallowed by Clive Thomas, still scarred ffs.
Of recent times, the 3-3 against manure when we were dead and buried was ace.

McCall in the 89 cup final. It was my first Wembley final and we'd done nothing all game. It looked like a meek surrender with nothing for the fans to get exited about, and then........ (shame about the rest though)

Best latest ever finish, Inchy Heaths header at highbury against Southampton (good omen?) in the 84 cup semi.
Worst latest ever finish, Bryan Hamiltons off the thigh against the darkness disallowed by Clive Thomas, still scarred ffs.
Of recent times, the 3-3 against manure when we were dead and buried was ace.
Good shout. I would also add Sheedy's late equaliser against Luton the following year at Villa Park and Mountfield's winner in extra time.

Just had a flashback to that Hinchcliffe freekick at Loftus Road. I was listening to it on radio merseyside, a very poor reception I might add. But it settled just enough to hear the commentator say a foul was awarded about 25 yards out. I was on my knees, waiting for it to be taken. I had no idea where the ball ended up, or what the goal looked like, but all I knew was from the explosion of the away fans was that it went it. I could barely hear the commentator describe it, then the static returned. Don't often get to celebrate a 'radio goal' these days with the tv coverage saturation, but it was a sweet moment.

Tricky Trevs last minute extra time header against boro at arysome park in the cup !
I remember this one, listening on the radio. It was particularly sweet as the summariser on the BBC was from the North East (Bob Stokoe?). He was completely biased in favour of Boro - "Boro deserve to in be front", "Everton have been weak", "Boro are on the way to victory with a commanding performance" etc etc. The disappointment in his voice when Tricky equalised was brilliant.

I remember this one, listening on the radio. It was particularly sweet as the summariser on the BBC was from the North East (Bob Stokoe?). He was completely biased in favour of Boro - "Boro deserve to in be front", "Everton have been weak", "Boro are on the way to victory with a commanding performance" etc etc. The disappointment in his voice when Tricky equalised was brilliant.
Bit of a "naughty" night as well that one;)

Tim Cahill 92nd minute winner vs Sunderland:

I would take a moment like this today. Just to get us back on track.

Think this was a new years fixture too...

Good shout. I would also add Sheedy's late equaliser against Luton the following year at Villa Park and Mountfield's winner in extra time.
Great day that,was a few days after Bayern away I think,and for the first time in months we looked jaded,Luton should really have won,it wasn't the greatest of Sheeds free kicks,just about crept in but the celebrations were great,we just knew we'd win it then,extra time and Degsy Mount did what Degsy Mount used to do,great day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.