What the Hell is happening to Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree mate. I do not think there is any one on this forum who doesn't think Martinez is a much better manager. Sure, there might be one or two who have raised the issue of possible 'second season syndrome' but every forum has dissenters. Anyway, the football we have played and are playing is still lovely on the eye, it's just a bit of bad luck that we are not competing for those top 4 spots. Certainly, our league position belies our quality. And no-one thinks Bobby isn't on top of everything.

Your more positive then Mr "Phenomenal" himself.

We need a purge mate.

DF307D6AFC1052101360910495744_1072aab2118.4.7.8827085736520660075.mp4.jpg

5237368-cunning-smiling-red-devil.jpg

Maybe the honey bee tower was the key to our success

The proof was in the nectar. Sure every one was buzzing last year. We just seemed to have a sting in our tail while we sported a progressive, change embracing, none conservative, modern, marketable badge.

I wouldn't go as far to say any club to reject that deserves failure but what I will say though is that any club to reject that deserves failure.

Cheers mate. And yes, I guess my general disposition is one of optimism. Mind you, vis-à-vis Everton, it's difficult to not be optimistic at the moment.

I wish I had your optimism mate. I'm starting to feel a little better about our performances. I think we can do Leicester good style and I think Barry not being in the squad will be something we will only benefit from. Shame like when he just walks his way back in after the ban.

Yeah, that's what Moyes did, back then, with those players. I'm all for Martinez replicating the achievement but I'd probably place it in the unlikely category at the moment.

Same manager and squad, massive change in outcome; with such obvious variation in results, why would like dismiss Martinez's ability to succeed with the side that he has unless you have a predetermined bias?

Status
Not open for further replies.