Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't played against a team who has done little but sit back - this is what Pulis's sides do and are exactly the sort of teams we struggle against.

I think Del really is that good that he will always create chances with the way he is so direct

I love Del, I really do.

I was pushing for us to make him our only signing over the last 12 months and pay Barca's 15 million release clause however I just don't think it should be used as a stick to beat Martinez with if he doesn't.

He'll be great to bring on as a game changer, his time will come soon enough anyway and right now the lads who have ben playing have been doing very well and the team looks extremely balanced on the pitch if not on paper. I could see Lennon actually starting before Del if I'm honest.

I'll be excited as anyone of Del does start I just feel that some posters (not you) are waiting in the wings ready to jump on any bad results we get cause of Martinez's loyalty to Kone particurly despite him playing well.

I love Del, I really do.

I was pushing for us to make him our only signing over the last 12 months and pay Barca's 15 million release clause however I just don't think it should be used as a stick to beat Martinez with if he doesn't.

He'll be great to bring on as a game changer, his time will come soon enough anyway and right now the lads who have ben playing have been doing very well and the team looks extremely balanced on the pitch if not on paper. I could see Lennon actually starting before Del if I'm honest.

I'll be excited as anyone of Del does start I just feel that some posters (not you) are waiting in the wings ready to jump on any bad results we get cause of Martinez's loyalty to Kone particurly despite him playing well.

I've liked what Kone has brought to the team this season. I don't see a front 3 of Naismith, Kone and Lukaku being creative enough though - we'd be relying to heaving on Barkley and he tends to be at his best against teams who give him a bit of space to work in.

Putting £20 on West Brom win. That way if Everton win im happy, if Everton lose iv got some money in my pocket.

Oh wait, what if its a draw

Del on the right and Naismith on the left could be an interesting line up. Naismith has a tendency to get into positions that Lukaku doesn't, he'd probably get on the end of a few of Del's crosses that no-one usually gets to.

Id go 4-3-3

Howard

Coleman Jags Stones Galloway

Barry
McCarthy Barkley

Lennon Rom Deulofeu

Funes Mori for Stones and Browning for Coleman if there are failed fitness tests

I think this will be a comfortable 2-0 win, if we play like we did against Swansea but finish off the chances it will be an easy win.

I've never felt this confident going into a game other than a couple of years ago, our away form has been sensational.

It also makes a statement to the likes of Chelsea, City, Arsenal etc that there are a few teams including us that can challenge this year.

Likely line up for tonight

------------Howard
Brownings Mori Jag Galloway
-------Barry Mccarthy
Kone--- Barkley----- Delofeu
------------Lukaku

What I would like to see accepting Stones and Coleman remain injured, they would

------------Howard
Brownings Mori Jag Galloway
-------Barry Mccarthy
Delofeu--- Barkley----- Lennon
------------Lukaku

Unfortunately our leader will pick both Kone and his nose, gave that a right good rake at Reading, Spanish snot

Status
Not open for further replies.