Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sense a lot of negative predictions for this game, are people genuinely concerned that West Brom are as good as us??
I don't think anyone thinks WBA are a better team than us mate, more that they set up to stop teams playing and they're very good at it.
This is the sort of fixture last season where we'd dominate without ever really looking like finding a way through, then someone would clown up at the back gifting them one chance and they'd score it.
I believe we're better than that now and will find a way but still, an incredibly frustrating 0-0 wouldn't shock me.

Uni student new to the city, what bars will be decent for watching this tonight and what time-ish would be good to get there for?

...interesting. If Stones is out I'd be surprised if he picks Browning before Mori but we'll see. You could be right if RM thinks Browning can better handle the Berahino threat.

I think Stones will play, but if he chooses Browning over Mori then question needs asking why we paid £9.5m for a centre half who is no better than another one of our reserves. Also I can't see him picking and choosing which centre half plays better against which forward.

I think Stones will play, but if he chooses Browning over Mori then question needs asking why we paid £9.5m for a centre half who is no better than another one of our reserves. Also I can't see him picking and choosing which centre half plays better against which forward.

....that's my reasoning too.

Status
Not open for further replies.