Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28206

in the absence of our beloved Azul, I thought I would try and emulate a pathetic match preview.

West Brom owned by a man called Jeremy who looks like he is the sort to enjoy Eton fives.

FVrd7zP.jpg

A real non event of a team, even their own players wanna leave so bad they sell their arses in public such as Saido, and who could forget Odemewingie?

o-PETER-ODEMWINGIE-570.jpg

Orite mush?

Anyway, my experience of Birmingham is sat on the M6 and the Belfry, both of which are overpriced and full of slow moving and slow talking beauts.

If you cast your mind back to when our current record striker Romelu was on loan at WBA, you'll have remembered how brilliant he made them look and how many managers they've had since he left.

Our own current strike force is a slight cause for concern given our good form isn't leading any headlines, but should we fail to find the back of the net against such foes as the mighty J. Evans et al, the well the knives will be out for the camel and Rom.

Everton have a habit of surprising you when you expect to be disappointed and vice versa, at least Zoltan Gera isn't around to score against us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.