Wembley Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats the plan FFS. Do Half season tickets mean we're alikely to get digs at a SF/F ticket?
Ive only been to 4 or 5 too..south wales here..

If you have a HST you get the chance to go to both Wembley games. That is pretty much certain as you get the same priority as a STH (that is what happened with me last time). Anything less is REALLY risking it. If you're going to buy a HST, wait until after the Sunderland game if we get through to avoid wasting the best part of £200. Simple enough. Now we should probably stop jinxing it and wait until after the Sunderland game.

Speaking of FA cup tickets lads, do you think I could get 3 tickets next to each other for the quarters, having no season tickets and not been to a game all season?

Speaking of FA cup tickets lads, do you think I could get 3 tickets next to each other for the quarters, having no season tickets and not been to a game all season?

You shouldn't have a problem getting a ticket for the quaters mate, just get tickets when it goes to general sale, don't leave it too long though after it goes to general sale becasue they will eventually sell up.

If you have a HST you get the chance to go to both Wembley games. That is pretty much certain as you get the same priority as a STH (that is what happened with me last time). Anything less is REALLY risking it. If you're going to buy a HST, wait until after the Sunderland game if we get through to avoid wasting the best part of £200. Simple enough. Now we should probably stop jinxing it and wait until after the Sunderland game.

Sorry to Geg In but arent HST a time restricted thing ??? Dont think you can get one now . Didnt used to be anyways . Mid-End Jan they stop them . Or , as I say , used to ...

#CarryOn

Sorry to Geg In but arent HST a time restricted thing ??? Dont think you can get one now . Didnt used to be anyways . Mid-End Jan they stop them . Or , as I say , used to ...

#CarryOn

So are you back Cabs or wot..you're like an abusive lover mate, I don't wanna' get attached again FFS. Is it ON!? Is is time to sweat'a!? Heyeeeaaaahhh!!

[video=youtube;bySIe52QPkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bySIe52QPkg[/video]

#CarryOn

Apparently you can up until season ticket renewals begin which is april. The club make a nice wedge I suppose if we get to Wembley and everyone starts buying them at full price for 5 games. However people seem to think otherwise...

Edit: You can still get them on e-ticketing it would appear.

This is what comes up when you go to buy one:

2012-02-21_1758.png

No dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.