Value our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say £15 million is not alot of money, for a winger that can run at pace with the ball, and has a goal and a few assists in him.

You are bladdered if you think we would get 15m for Mirallas, hes not that good ffs

Ok he will be great in Spain etc where they give you space and you have time on the ball but he has only had 1 real good game and that was vs Liverpool at Goodison

He's had a lot more than 1 good games mate, but agree that 15m would be excessive for now.

I thought he had a good game against Hull, scoring one and setting one up. Can't argue with that. He's not worth 15 million now but he might be by the end of the season.

Howard - £2m
Coleman - £9m
Jagielka - £10m
Distin - Nada
Baines - £15m
Mirallas - £10m
Barkley - £20m
Gibson - 10p
Pienaar - £3m
Jelavic - £4m
Naismith - £5m
McCarthy - £10m

Be arsed doing the rest.

Howard - £2m
Coleman - £10m
Jagielka - £10m
Distin - Free
Baines - £25m (Might seem overpriced but why would/should we sell him for anything less if Lescott was worth 24m?)
Mirallas - £9m
Barkley - £25m
Gibson - 2m
Pienaar - £2m
Jelavic - £5m
Naismith - £3m
McCarthy - £18m (Better than Jordan Henderson and 18m was his fee)

Howard - £2m
Coleman - £9m
Jagielka - £10m
Distin - Nada
Baines - £15m
Mirallas - £10m
Barkley - £20m
Gibson - 10p
Pienaar - £3m
Jelavic - £4m
Naismith - £5m
McCarthy - £10m

Be arsed doing the rest.

Why joke about Gibsons value. I get that he's injured a lot but the ACL injury could happen to anyone, Injury prone or not. If he gets back and has a few months at the end of the season he could be worth 5m

oh, and I'd say Coleman is worth more than Jags as it stands now! otherwise I pretty much agree with you.

Howard - £2m
Coleman - £9m
Jagielka - £8m
Distin - Nada
Baines - £15m
Mirallas - £12m
Barkley - £20m
Gibson - £4m
Pienaar - £3m
Jelavic - £3m
Naismith - £3m
McCarthy - £10m

Howard £1.5m

Coleman £9m
Hibbert Nominal
Stones £4m (English and young)
Jagielka £8m
Heitinga £2m
Distin £1m
Duffy- £1m
Alcaraz £2.5m
Oviedo-£2.5m
Baines £20m

Mirallas £11m
Gibson £4m
McCarthy £11m
Osman £3m
Pienaar £4m
Barkley £22m (British)
Naismith £5m
Barry £4m

Kone £3.5m
Jelavic £4m (I feel anyone would take a pubnt on hope of his form)
Lukaku £27m (not ours, i know)
Vellios £3m

Howard 1m

Coleman 18m ,hes better than Glen Johnson.
Hibbert FREE
Stones 10m
Jagielka 15m
Heitinga 50p
Distin £1m
Duffy 500k
Alcaraz FREE
Oviedo 3m
Baines 55m

Mirallas 20m
Gibson 3m
McCarthy 15m
Osman FREE
Pienaar 2m
Barkley 8475m
Naismith 25p
Barry 2m

Kone I would pay money to remove him from the squad
Jelavic 38p
Lukaku 18m and not a penny more Roman, its a fair price.
Vellios 2m

Whatever people think it is, take that and knock a third off..

Current wages and contracts values are a big determinant in setting transfer fees, and we just don't have the cash to throw at players, so it takes less to prise a player away.

That's why bigger teams can sign any player, bench then for the majority of games, and still seemingly sell them on for a higher fee - anyone who wants them has to negotiate their release from a lucrative contract.

Howard 2m

Coleman 8m
Hibbert 250k
Stones 8m (still relatively unknown)
Jagielka 10m
Heitinga 3m
Distin 1m
Duffy 500k
Alcaraz 1m
Oviedo 3m
Baines 18m

Mirallas 15m
Gibson 5m
McCarthy 15m
Osman 1.5m (England International)
Pienaar 3m
Barkley 20m
Naismith 3m
Barry 2m

Kone 3m
Jelavic 4m
Lukaku 25m
Vellios 1m

Howard 2m

Coleman 8m
Hibbert 250k
Stones 8m (still relatively unknown)
Jagielka 10m
Heitinga 3m
Distin 1m
Duffy 500k
Alcaraz 1m
Oviedo 3m
Baines 18m

Mirallas 15m
Gibson 5m
McCarthy 15m
Osman 1.5m (England International)
Pienaar 3m
Barkley 20m
Naismith 3m
Barry 2m

Kone 3m
Jelavic 4m
Lukaku 25m
Vellios 1m
Sorry to be pedantic but I absolutely hate when people throw the tag "they're an England international" after getting a call up or two, he isn't a regular starter in the English team mate, hi david nugent... Ain't a dig against you in particular kidda...

Oh and why has Kone dropped significantly in valuation from what we paid for him in under 4 months in most people's lists?

Howard - 0.5-2m
Robles - 1-3m

Coleman - 15m
Jags - 7.5m
Hibbert - 250k
Heitinga - basically nothing now
Distin - 0.5m
Stones - 3m (Bags of potential though)
Duffy - 500k
Alcaraz - 1.5m
Oviedo - 1m
Baines - 18m

Gibson - 4m
McCarthy - 15m
Osman - 2.5m
Barkley - 10m (needs a season or 2 to bed in before he's the finished article and he's the flavour of the month it seems)
Pienaar - 5m
Naismith - 2.5m
Mirallas - 17m (the type of player he is goes for a lot, why expect any less)
Gueye - 1.5m

Current form Jelavic - 4m (worth about 12m when he's on his game)
Kone - 6m (Undecided on him still, let's see how this season goes first)
Vellios - 3m

Take out the loans, our squad looks bare in some parts...

Sorry to be pedantic but I absolutely hate when people throw the tag "they're an England international" after getting a call up or two, he isn't a regular starter in the English team mate, hi david nugent... Ain't a dig against you in particular kidda...

That's okay, but I was actually trying to clarify to others who said he might be worth a nominal fee/free, being 32 and declining, that he is surely more highly valued than that due to how often he gets selected for us and also his relatively recent England call-up.

That's okay, but I was actually trying to clarify to others who said he might be worth a nominal fee/free, being 32 and declining, that he is surely more highly valued than that due to how often he gets selected for us and also his relatively recent England call-up.

Fair enough man, completely understand! I feel he's just only decent deployed "in the hole", he can provide some alright back up for when Barkley needs a rest but anywhere else............. Yeeeeeeeeah... Would definitely be a stand out player with the promotion chasing sides in the championship or a recently promoted team looking for an experienced head in the PL, would get a bit of change for him :)

On topic though, I think our squad is about 4 players from being a genuine top 4 contender, that's dismissing Gerard and Lukaku, we buy cheaper, sell higher... Usually the Everton way....

Howard - 4m
Robles 2m

Coleman 11m
Hibbert 200k
Stones 8m
Jagielka 11m
Distin 900k
Heitinga 2.25m
Alcaraz 3m
Duffy 800k
Oviedo 2m
Baines 19m

Gibson 6m
McCarthy 16m
Barkley 20m
Osman 1.75m
Pienaar 3m
Mirallas 13m
Gueye 250k
Naismith 2.5m
Barry (if he becomes ours next year) 1.5m

Kone 4m
Jelavic 3m
Vellios 900k

Wouldn't sell Mirallas for £13m, Coleman for £11m or Barkley for £20m just think that's what they are already worth to us. McCarthy at £16m because we paid £13m and his value should only go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.